Unrevealed Truth 1

3rd POV

At the unknown dark place,

The lighting of the sunlight glowed the both of the weakly prisoners that been chained and starved for 2 days between the cracks of the place. The heat of the light woke up both of them from their slept and gained a little bit strength and magic. But they can't used their magic as they been chained by magic blocker chains. It's just heard the sound of wind blowing, the chirping birds and their chains when they moved their bodies.

" Ji Hyo, are you okay?" asked Sana weakly but quite loud to be heard by Ji Hyo since they been chained in front of each other. " I'm okay. You? You're suppose to worry about yourself since they beat you a lot and sorry for involve you in this. It's stupid idea" said Ji Hyo looked at Sana with guilty, worried and pity. "I'm okay. Don't worry it's not your fault. It's already happen without our expectation thus it's my decision." said Sana while gave pale smiled to assure Ji Hyo that she's okay. Then, both of them quiet again and not looked at each other.

Then, when Sana heard the sound of chatter by the Magpie bird's type from the cracked of the place. She looked up immediately and called it by imitiated it's chatter. " Yah, Sana what are you doing? You will attract them instead of that bird" said Ji Hyo worriedly. " Can you quiet for a while? I have a plan. You just need to watch them out for me ok?" said Sana then continued call the Magpie bird. "Ok" said Ji Hyo slowly and looked at the enterance. 

Finally the Magpie bird flew into that place and went to Sana. Sana just talked to the bird with their own languages then it flew out from there. Ji Hyo looked at Sana and doesn't know what to express her feelings that time either impress with Sana's skills nor weird with it. "What? It's not wrong right to try?" asked Sana as she looked at Ji Hyo's expression toward her.

"What did you tell it?" asked Ji Hyo. " I asked it to find Jeongie and give him our location" said Sana. "I hope it find Jeong fast." said Ji Hyo. " Yeah me too." said Sana. Then, both of them heard footsteps that came toward them and they now what will they had to been through.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jeongie's  POV

It's weird. I already looked for Sana and Ji Hyo everywhere but they nowhere to be seen for 2 days. I tried to call them but failed and looked at Human's World but nothing. Then, since I felt like something bad happen to them, I looked for them at the Lost Forest, Underworld that located near with Demon's kingdom.

This forest it's not like the last times I came here looked like and felt. The last time I came was the day I defeated Demon King and it's already became disaster, dark and the felt of lifeless since almost all of creatures around here died. But now, it's worst than before. The forest looked like completely died and the felt of sorrow and hollow around here even there's only few living creatures here. The sunlight here not to bright as it blocked by a lot of death trees and dark clouds. 

Once I step in the Lost Forest, there's illusions that full of tragedic, darks, nightmares, hollow and terrified memories and the voices of sorrows that echoed in my head that asked me to die and kill myself. But, I can hold on with those dark tricks since I already bare with dark magic so this little tricks won't even effected me at all. It's looked like this place already cursed or put spells by someone.

Then, I stepped on the twigs and it cracked. There's sharp claws looked like that from the dead trees attacked me for sudden. I jumped toward other side and side since it kept attacked me as I tried to dodge it again and again. Then, I took out my sword that appeared in my right hand as I had chance to call it and cut off the claws fast then I slashed those trees in pieces. I knew it's real since I saw there's shadow beneath it.