It's Trap!!!

Jeongie's POV

I woke up in dark place and whole of my body already chained up by dark chains. Then, there's sudden dark blood or water or liquid I not sure what's that but it fullfil this area and it rised in short times where it already half of my bare body. I tried to escape but the chains too strong and I felt weak and weaker by time. I heard someone's voice and figure in front of me standing straight with his darker eyes and laughter evil echoed the place.

" You will be mine, Yoo Kyungkhwan" said the figure.

I can't saw the figure clearly as I already drown in those dark liquid. I tried to break the chains with all strength that I had but failed again. Then, everything was dark and I struggled to hold my breathe.

For the moment I gave up, I lost my breathe and I felt coldness started to eat whole my body.

It's all silent and dark...

Is it the feeling of death??...

Then, I heard sudden loud voice called for my name.

" Yoo Jeongyeon !!!!! Wake up!!! Yoo Jeongyeon!!!! "

I opened my eyes and woke up instantly with painted for air like I lost my breath and whole my body already wet by my sweats. I looked at my side. It's Nayeon was shouting at me that looked at me worriedly.

" Jeongie dear, you're having nightmares earlier. Are you feeling better now? " asked Nayeon looked in my eyes with worried expression on her beautiful face while wiped my sweats on my face.

I just speechless and pulled her then hugged her tightly as I really appreciate for her help before and I missed her a lot.

Nayeon stunned with my sudden touchy gestures. Then, she hugged me back. "Don't worry dear. I'm here." said Nayeon that snuggled in our hug. We hugged for a moment then she asked me.

"Are you already okay? Feeling better?" asked Nayeon and wanted to release our hug but I hugged her tightly not wanted her leaving my side. I replied with hummed. Then, I heard chuckled from her.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon. You know right you're half naked and sweats. Your scents really turn me on. Now, let me go and let's breakfast after you're ready." said Nayeon teased and smirked at me as I release her from our embraced. I looked away from her embrassed with blushed that appear on my face.

Nayeon smirked then put her arm around my neck and whispered at me. " You look hot like this" whispered Nayeon with her husky and seductive voice. I could felt shiver at all of my body. I stunned with her seductive gestures to me. I wanted to avoid her eyes but since she already quiet I looked at her.

Fvck! She stared in my eyes and I already melted by her. I saw her eyes looked from my eyes to my lip then she licked her upper lip seductively. Damn hormone!! I couldn't hold myself and I kissed her passionately.

Our session became hot and hotter as we already make out then it's disturbed by someone.

"Opsss sorry for interrupted. But I think you guys should breakfast with real foods. Bye. Just continue if you want. I will go" said Chae while pretended to close his eyes with his right hands then closed the door with his left hand.

I groaned as I really hate him for disturb our moments. Nayeon giggled softly as she saw my annoyed face with Chae interruption and pushed me away from her lightly as I already top of her body. I landed on my bed beside her and hold her hand to not let her go. Nayeon looked at me smiled with my clingy gestures.