Rise of Darkness

3rd POV

Somewhere in the Demon's Palace

The sound of step echoed at the destroyed palace followed by the hollow air

The sound of step echoed at the destroyed palace followed by the hollow air. The palace looked like had been abandoned for thousand years. The destruction of the palace and the impact of the fierce battle in past can be seen clearly. A guy with bright gold eyes in the dark hoodie walked towards a group of dark hoodie person that already waited for his arrival at the location where their Dark Lord, Demon King lost and died during battle with Yoo Kyungkhwan. 

" Sorry for late. Hehehe. Did I really late?" asked a gold eyes guy with smile that showed his crescent eyes. " Oh it's not. We're the one that arrive to early and almost cancel this meeting because of the late bastard slowpoke that doesn't know to arrive on time." replied a guy with emerald green eyes sarcastically with his cold face.

"Wow I don't even know there's someone that have fucking shit mouth here. Did you're the new guy? Wow you're so high of yourself huh." replied the gold eyes guys with death glare and scary smiled. "Enough both of you!! We're here to awake back our Lord and not fight each other. Let's start our meeting." said a guy with white left eyes and huge scar on his left eyes.

The new guy doesn't even flinched and affected with intimidation of the gold eyes guy. The gold eyes guy really pissed off with the rudeness of the new guy and inside his heart he would really wanted to slay off the new guy but he hided it behind his smile. 

"Before we proceed with our discussion, I heard that most of you here just joining to revenge toward Yoo Kyungkhwan, so it is true? So basically you all don't even care about awake back our Dark Lord." asked the guy with dark tattoo on his right face with one horn on the right side and break horn on the other side. He has only one sided dark wings which on his left side.

" I don't mind of revive your Lord and what I do care that Yoo Kyungkhwan bastard died but if revive your Lord will make him killed then I support your decision." replied the green emerald eyes guy coldly. "Yeah same well as me" said the big guy with very sharp fangs and he was from the Goblin races. "Yup, me too." replied the white pale skin guy with blue sea eyes. " I don't want to support this arrogant newbie but since he state the truth then I also same as them." said the guy with 8 pairs of hands and 8 eyes around his head.

" Ok since we already heard the intentions of yours. Then, we will proceed with our purpose in revive back our Lord. So, did any of you ever heard about the Ancient Once, the sacred dark magic that used by Yoo Kyungkhwan? " asked the tattoo guy. 

" I already find out that he experience the effect of curse even he is immortal. I heard that he suffered the pain feelings that felt like dying." said the gold eyes guy. "How did you know about it? And how you can be sure that is truth?" asked the scar guys.

" Of course I know it. I have my own resources. I also the most genius between High Council peoples." said gold eyes guy confidently with his smile that never escape from his face.