Beginning

At the center of Seol city, there's a lot of busy traffic and crowd of people. They just doing their own life routine and doesn't even realise and know the existence of Underworld and also demon. Even The Demon King had been defeated it doesn't mean that all of the demon exhibit. Not at all. Thus, they try to take over Human World as they can eat up human soul as their source life and energy. So there's a mysterious guardian that had been assigned to protect human being as actually under his punishment for his past mistakes for the rest of his life. However, this guardian already guard for 5000 years until now. He already get bored with it but have to fullfil his duty.

Now, he sitting on the highest building rooftop and looking at the busy place under the stars night. It's really beautiful views to watch and he could feel the breezing air night that touch his face and body. It makes him calm and feel ease despite of his busy duty life. But, he always find his empty space in his heart and lonely behind his cool looking appearance with bad attitude along his life. He also cannot forgive himself and mad with himself by punish himself to not be happy in his life because of the past mistakes that he made before. He just stare at the views and keep blaming himself internally.

Jeongyeon / Kyungkhwan POV

I'm just stare at night view of city from rooftop and it's really beautiful except when sun start to rise back and show the places with busy traffic and people. After I calming myself, I decide to walk around in case there's the demon around. But suddenly there's loud voice enchoes in my head.

"Yah Yoo Kyungkhwan, come to my place now!!! There's something urgent I need to tell you!!" Its Park Ji Hyo, my master, the loud Thomas Sage Wizard give instructions to me for sudden.

" It's Yoo Jeongyeon you loud granny!! How many times I need to remind you about it?!! And about the sudden request, can you not be too loud when give instructions?!! My head gonna blown up because of your voice in my head!!"

"Ok!! I won't make it again, Mr Jeongyeon shiii~~ Now can you go to my place now, there's something I want you to do~~" Ji Hyo said sarcastically with melodious tone.

"Ok but what-" "Ok see you there!!" And before I ask further more, she cut my line and our telepathy  communication.

"Aish this loud Thomas" now I'm become curious as I really doesn't care what other tasks she going to give to me. I really doesn't want to meet her now but I don't want my head blow up due to her loud so I don't have any other choices. Damn task. Damn life with stupid shit request from Loud J-

"Yahhh Yoo Jeongyeon you know right I can hear you and get it your head anytime?!! Don't you dare to talk bad things in your hard head!! Just come here immediately!! And shut the fuck your mouth and mind!!" Ji Hyo interrupt his mind with loud voice. "Fine!!" I sight and groaned. That Thomas.. she really challenge my patient and really get on my nerve.. even she is my master and High Class Wizard, I don't care about casualty as she took care of me a lot in past and I'm just doing this because of to repay her past kindness although it cannot be pay back as she really part of my life since I'm little kid. I'm just consider her as my  loud sister and I still respect her.

3rd POV

Jeongyeon then teleport to Ji Hyo's mansions in Underworld as he open the portal with his mind and walk into it. Then, he receive sudden smack on his head. He groan and look behind his back there's Park Ji Hyo with few sheets of paper in her arms.

"Yoo late!! I asked you to hurry right?!!"  say mad Ji Hyo with her frustrated expression on her face. Jeongyeon with his cool and annoyed face just ignore the question and grab harshly the paper on her arms.

"So what's the stupid fuck task now either than protect the stupid human being?" Ask Jeongyeon while open the rolled papers and look at it. Then, his face become priceless and pale. He cannot say anything as there's like something stuck in his throat and his lungs. He stare blankly at the papers without utter any words.

"It's protec-" "Nooo!!! I wouldn't doing this fucking task!!!! Fuck stupid Council!! I won't do it!! Its end of discussion!!! Now I will go" say angry Jeongyeon while crumble that assign papers and throw it on the floor. He walk stomped loudly and rushing get out from there. But he stop as he block by  Ji Hyo 's barrier. He really piss off that times and give dead glared to Park Ji Hyo.

"Don't you ever think to stop me!! Park Ji Hyo!! Do you understand once I said no it's mean NO!!!"

Ji Hyo actually terrified with his action and  the glare could feel under her spine but she hide it perfectly under her cool face even she is his master, she shouldn't play with dark magic that embend in Jeongyeon's body as he used to defeat King Demon alone. Since she is High Class Wizard in Light Magic, she can stop him but only for temporary. "I know it's hard for you but it's assign to you by High Council and you need to do it. Please, I beg on you plus you need to face with your past. You cannot run from it forever. I believe you need to face it now or never. This is destiny, Jeongyeonii" say Ji Hyo smoothly.

"You know right that fucking task ask me to do!! I need to protect the reincarnated princess in Human World as long as they ask to!!! You already know about my curse right?!!! And who she was for me at past?!!!" Jeongyeon shouted as he release everything that he want to say before once he get the task.

"Yeah, I know it. But I'm really sure that you can handle it. Thus you can meet her one more time and she doesn't ever remember you. You could spend your time with her and it's all past story, you need to face it and accept it. Don't blame yourself for it. About your curse, I will find other ways to unravel it before the curse effects on you. Please trust me. I know I can trust you on this task. Please I beg you. Do it for your life or for me. Please Jeong~ " Ji Hyo try to convince him with her soft voice and puppy trusted eyes by looking direct in his red scarlet orbs in his eyes and grip his hand.

Jeongyeon hesitate at first and then he agree with his annoyed face and rude talk. Park Ji Hyo smile brightly and it could seen the happiness in her eyes.

"I put my trust and my life in you now. You know it right?" Ask Jeongyeon. "Yup, I know it and I also trust you. Finish your task and be happy but don't fall for her along that time" Ji Hyo remind him.

"Yeah, I know. I will not..again" say Jeongyeon weakly. "Not again Jeongyeon but yet" say Ji Hyo while wink at him. "What do you mean?" Ask Jeongyeon confusedly.

"Like I said before I will help you with your curse and I'm make sure I will did it before you fall for her again" say Ji Hyo with huge grin on her face.

"That's impossible Park Ji Hyo. My curse doesn't have cure or way to unravel unless I died because of it and I only can died because of it" say Jeongyeon.

"Impossible doesn't ever exist in my life dictionary Mr Yoo. Plus I also known as God Ji Hyo not for nothing ok. And I will gonna make sure of it. Watch it later you brat" Ji Hyo say with confidence and smirk.

Jeongyeon just shake his head and leave her. "Yah where are you going?!!", Ask Ji Hyo. "Of course Human World, where else could I go? And I want to rest" answer Jeongyeon.  "Ouh ok have nice day" "My days never nice since I been cursed."reply Jeongyeon slowly but loud to hear by Ji Hyo. She look at him with sad feeling and smile faintly until he get into portal and teleport from her mansion.

"I'm will make sure you happy again, Yoo Kyungkhwan"

______________________________________

Next day, there's group of beautiful teenage girls laughing and talking happily at the JYP University. A lot of people eyes on them in awe and praise them. There's also a mysterious guy with black hoodie watch them from far on the rooftop of building.

"Meet you again, my Princess Im Nayeon" say Jeongyeon with his cold gaze and expressionless.

Nayeon POV

I feel like someone looking at me. I know everyone is looking and stare at me and my group for our beauty. But this looking make me feel shivers as I never feel that before.

Then, I follow my guts to look up and I look up. I see a guy with black hoodie standing on rooftop stare at us or me only but I can't see his face clearly as he is too far from us and I couldn't sure either it's a guy or girl. Then I talk with my friends and look back at him. He is already gone. Who is he? Why he stare at me like that? Why he keep make me curious as my heart also beating so fast when he look at me? I continue my walk to class.