His Curse and Past

3rd POV

It was heavy rain, strong windy day with the mixed of rain and blood flowing on the land. Dead body can be found everywhere. The sound of pain, hurts, painting, cried and scream can be heard under the sound of loud rain. There was standing monster with human face at the center of dead country. He was laughed loudly as he saw people looked at him with frightened, threatened and anger. He knew everyone wanted to kill him for what he done before where he already attacked and killed a lot of soldiers, citizens and also demon during their war with demons. He killed all of them without any mercy with creepy smile and laugh as he enjoyed killing them. Nobody was brave enough to stand him alone. 

Then, there was a girl with ripped clothes and injured body walked to him without any hesitation. His laugh stop and his face started to turned serious. Then, he laughed again. 

" Are you insane??!! Hahahaha what are gonna do to stop me huh, princess?" he smirked. At the same time, dark blade appeared on his right hand and his eyes started becomes really dark.

Before he started to slash his blade with dark magic toward princess, she quickly grabbed him and kissed him. Then, he stop moving. In few seconds after one side kiss, she tried to let him go but he replied her kiss. They kissed passionately under the heavy rain without care any stare and reaction from others. Then, both of them panting as they lost their breath and rested their forehead on each other. They stared at each other with smiling and she saw the eyes of the man started to become normal. Suddenly, the princess fall but he caught her at the same time. Her head was put on his lap as he started to kneel on the ground. He saw a lot of blood on his right hand and dark blade started to disappear as it already stab toward body of princess. 

" No! Noooo! No!!!! It can't be happened!!!!! No!!!!! Please don't leave me!!! Nayeon!! I'm so sorry Nayeon.. I'm so sorry.. It's all my mistakes.. Please.. hang on.. don't leave me" he said in sobbing while pressed her wounds to less the lost of blood. Nayeon cupped his face with her left strength and pale smile plastered on her face.

"I.....I love you... Yoo... Kyungkhwan.....I.. already....forgive you..Ple.. Please... live... happily" she uttered her words weakly. " Hajimaa.. don't nonsense.. Please just stay with me.. don't say any words.. save your energy. I won't let you died. Please Nayeon. Stay with me." he said at verge of crying while stared at her eyes. He tried to smile at her as she asked him to do so. She pulled him close, whispered her last words and pecked him for last times. Both of them kissed and hug tightly.  Then, her hand fall on the ground as her strength of grab on his body slowly faded. He looked with shocked and unbelief reaction at lifeless princess.

"Nabong...Nabong.. Im Nayeon... Nayeonniiiii!!!!!!! My princess!!!!My love!!!" he shouted while cry badly and hug her tightly."Nooo.. this..can't..be..happend.." he said between his hard sobbing. Rain started became more heavy. "Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted again and pecked on her forehead then hug her again."Noo..My Nayeoniii..." he uttered weakly and repeatedly.

" he uttered weakly and repeatedly