Beginning Of The War

Nayeon's POV

Once Ji Hyo, Tzuyu and Mina leaved us, the rest and I focused toward Jeong- I meant Demon King that been attacked by Sana. I just heard sound of brushed and scoffed voice. " Haish, look what you do to my clothes. It's get dirty with dust. Wait, did you guys already do something? There's a lot of dust and smoke around here." said Demon King sarcastically with innocent expression then turned to creepy smirked while cleaned the dusk on his clothes.

Damn! He really looked down over us. Sana's magic really doesn't effect him at all. He's supposed to be injured or hurt with that magic since he's not perfectly got all his strength back. So,what's made him still had a greater strength and powerful than us? Wait. Fvck! It's because Jeongie's strength and magic. Once he took over him, then he's all him. We really supposed to be careful and act smartly.

Yes, it's obviously the right thing we should do now, unnie, replied Chae. Wait- ouh our thought still linked right? That's why you can read my mind. Let's get my Jeongie back and also your hyung back!

We already in fighting gesture and waited for the right moment to make a move.

" What? Ouh, I think I'm the one who should attack first since all of you hesistate to attack me. Let's try how strong this lowkey knight body." said Demon King. But before he made move, all of us tried to attack him in once. Dahyun flied high and attacked him by swing his wings then the features turned to silver sharp pierce form while Momo stepped on Dahyun back and jumped from him then attacked Demon King with her magic lance.

Chae attacked him with both of his big fire sword in his both arm. Sana chanted her magic created a strong lightning and attacked him. I ran and attacked him with rapier that gave by Park Ji Hyo right after Jeongie leaved me. Then, in blink of eyes, all of us been thrown to the air by strong air pressure. All of our attacked been canceled by him in a seconds. WHAT THE FVCK!! We had been seperated with huge distance by his sudden act. I now lied on the ground tried to get up back after my whole body crashed towards the trees in the woods. I groaned in pain and woke up back then took the rapier back in my hand. Damn! How supposed we could attack him if we can't even near and touch him?!!

I really not expected that. What we should do? Thinking Nayeon. Thinking now!! " Im Nayeon, just give up and give me your soul. Then, you will meet your love Kyungkhwan in heaven. Opss wait I think you should wait for him that return from hell for his unforgivable and merciless act." said Demon King smirked and laughed. He's really fast, huh. I tried to think the next move but nothing in my mind. Demon King walked toward me then tried to lay his finger on my chin. Then, he avoid the in coming sword toward his direction which already leaved a little cut on his right cheeks. It made him one step back from me and I took a chance to move forward and stabbed him on his stomach with my rapier once he looked toward Chae that throw his sword to him.

Demon King groaned in pain and grab my wrist that held my rapier with a lot of blood from his mouth and body. He looked at me in pain and sympathy then turned to evil creepy smile on his face. " Did you ever think that I could died because of this? Of course not. Don't you remember who's your boyfriend? The owner of this body and this handsome face. Honestly, I never expect you could be this brave and strong to stab your own love body." said Demon King smirked and pulled me closer until there's only few inches gab between our faces then he pulled out my rapier with a lot of blood.

I don't knew what happened to me as I frozen and could ever think of anything. I felt very weak and powerless under his stare even it's not my Jeongie the one looked at me. " I think it's time to you meet your love" he whispered at my right ear then sent shiver throughout my body. Then, once he held my rapier and tried to stab me back. Both Chae and Dahyun rushed toward my location hurriedly.