New Sunjay story posted

Title: "Mon Soleil"
*Fluff
*Angst?
*Rivalry
*Possession

Synopsis: Sunjay where Jay is now responsible for his 10 yr-old nephew staying for summer.

By that he cannot spend his leisure time going out with his friends and getting drunk.

So he may have or may not posted an ad about "baby sitter" while drunk.

Jay's hoping that no one was able to take the ad seriously but boy he got wrong.

Sunoo's was already at the doorstep of Jay's condo waiting for him to get interviewed.

Sunoo's is really desperate to take this job because of his own personal reasons.

And Jay wasn't able to reject the boy because he's determined.

So Jay decided to have a 3-months contract with Sunoo.

There are set of rules and conditions to be followed.

While Jay seems doubtful at first, he really paid attention on how good Sunoo is with the child.

Over the time they spent on each other, Naturally Sunoo would develop some feelings to Jay.

But sadly, when Sunoo confronted Jay.

He suddenly brushed off Sunoo's feelings which made them drifted apart.

One month later. Going back to school.

Jay saw Sunoo laughing with someone he hates the most.

He can't help but to stare at him.

Would he just let the past be buried along the remains of broken fragments of memories?

or

Would he pursue Sunoo again and overcome his cowardliness.

"Taglish story: Both Narration and Dialogues"