Chapter 6 (Past)

(Flashback)

He was fuming mad while going to the shed. He just can't believe that his two friends did that.

He just wish- "Surprise!!" Jungwon and Niki surprised him with balloons, cake, and everything.

"What's all of this?" Sunoo confusedly answer.

Sunghoon walks up to him while holding something at his back. "Baby, I know it's been months since I've started dating you but now I want to make it official." Sunghoon gracefully walking to him as he hands flowers.

"Omg sunghoon, you did not just make me cry like this" Sunoo replied  dramatically and acting like a professional theater actor.

The guy decided to hug Sunoo tight and openly confesses to him with all the audience watching and taking videos.

"Sun, this is all for you. Would you mind being my boyfriend?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, baby. I'd like to" Sunoo happily replied and hugs him for the second time.

Jungwon and Niki playfully cheered them both. "Ahhhh!, that's my bestie everyone!! He's taken already."

After the confession, Sunoo confronted Niki and Jungwon. "Besties, did both of you have anything to do with this right?"

"We're sorry Sunoo, It's just that Sunghoon pleaded with us to help him ask you out." Niki replied.

"And since you deserve it you spoiled brat bitch, we wanna make it special for you." Jungwon added in.

"Thank you so much besties, I wouldn't be here without you both" by the way I'll treat you next weekend. Sunoo replied.

After that, Niki and Jungwon goes into their separate ways while Sunghoon decided to take Sunoo home.

While at the road, Sunghoon kept on stealing glances on Sunoo. While the latter decided to show his pure brightest smile on him.

Anyone can see that they're so in-love.

Every words that Sunghoon muttered, it seems sweet. Sweet like honey.

He feels like he's lucky of sunghoon. At this point he truly and really feels in love with him.

Sunghoon on the other hand feels blessed he has Sunoo as a boyfriend. He has been chasing for this guy since the day they met.

He already knows that they're going to be a best couple.

As they reached Sunoo's condo.

"This is for you Sun." Sunghoon said while giving a necklace with a Sun pendant.

"This symbolizes my love for you because you're the reason why my day is bright. I like you so much Sun. I hope you'll forever wear this one" Sunghoon passionately said.

"I cannot thank you more Sunghoon, how much you've done to me since the first day we met until now. I'll surely wear this forever. I just hope you will never get tired of me even though I'm maarte (brat, oa, picky). I like you too" Sunoo replied.

"Sun, I could never do that to you. Let's promise each other that whatever happens we will stay strong and will not break up. If ever we will have problems, let's open each other's hearts and be honest" Sunghoon answered.

All of those things Sunghoon said moved sunoo's heart big time.

He couldn't express it in words so he abruptly kissed Sunghoon's cheek. and got out of the vehicle fastly while blushing.