Chapter 4 (Past)

(Flashback)

Many days have passed, Sunno kept on noticing Sunghoon.

It's not because he's attractive but wherever he's going, Sunghoon is always there too.

He is like a leech.

Honestly speaking Sunoo found the boy charming. If it weren't for his interrupted aegyo. He would've acted cute with him.

Again - If his aegyo weren't interrupted, He wouldn't be annoyed at him.

When Sunoo decided to go at the library alone. Sunghoon decided to come out of nowhere.

"Where are you going Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked.

"Library" He simply retorted.

"Can I come with you? Please, please" Sunghoon pleaded again and again.

Sunoo would've declined his request but the boy would continue to pester him if he declines him.

"Anyway, I don't own the library. Just don't bother me and suit yourself" Sunoo answered in defeat.

When at the library. Sunghoon kept on stealing glances at boy. Sunoo noticed it in his peripheral vision.

So he confronted Sunghoon. "Why do you keep looking at me loser?"

Sunghoon answered "Is it bawal (Am I not allowed)? then if not i'll keep looking at you because I like you"

Sunoo can't lie that it made his cheeks hot. "Watch your mouth loser. I'll go now"

To hide his embarrassment, He runs hurriedly outside the library.

After that situation, It definitely started something between them. Sunghoon decided to initiate on getting to know Sunoo better. 

He keeps on pestering Sunoo to get his attention. He would even scare and tease the boy. Sometime he would write letters and shout at the top of his lungs with all the students surrounding them that he likes Sunoo.

Everyday, Sunghoon never failed to buy or bought him foods. Wether it's lunch, or breakfast. He always made time to give it to him.

His friends have always come to support him and decided to tease him.

"Hey, Sunoo. I bet you're looking forward of Sunghoon right?" Jungwon asked.

"No!! Wonie, Don't assume things like that" Sunoo flustered deflected.

Niki added the conversation "Sunoo, Why don't you try him. He's cute, he's smart, and he's rich.

"I don't know Niki, I'll think about it" Sunoo answered truthfully. He is actually attracted to the guy after a series of constant flirting. But he's still adamant on giving his heart.

After the class, everybody started to scram their way to go home.

"We'll go, take care and text us." Jungwon said while Niki just hugged him.

Both friends disappeared from his sight a few minutes.

Sunoo kept on waiting for his mom.
But he couldn't reach her because the line is busy. She was the only the way he could get home.

Only because he refused to commute publicly and wants to ride his mother's car. He always told his mom that he wouldn't ride a jeep because it's hot and cramped.

An hour of waiting in the shed, yet his Mom is still nowhere to be found.

He started to get scared. He can't imagine the thoughts about his mother, if she's safe or not.

But he just forces himself to believe that it's the congestion of the road. Sunoo is now both anxious and annoyed. Until-

"Hey Sun, Why are you still here at the campus? The playful boy Sunghoon asked.

"My Mom's not here yet, So I have to wait for her" He replied back.

"Then can I just take you home?" Sunghoon offered.

"Maybe 10 mins more, I'm sure Mom got stuck in the traffic" Sunoo replied.

Sunghoon decided to wait for him. He's really attracted to him and he's grabbing this chance to be with him alone. Both of them are waiting in the shed.

Listening to each other's breaths.

Looking at the sceneries.

It was a peaceful 10 mins.

Until Sunghoon decided to break the moment. "Sun, it's past 10 minutes already. Let me take you home."

Sunoo sigh in defeat and decided to comply with Sunghoon and rides the car with him on his condo.

Arriving at the entrance of his condo. Sunoo steps out of the car and waved goodbye at Sunghoon.

"Thanks for bringing me home Sunghoon, I owe you one." Sunoo said.

"Sure, You owe me one date. Okay?" Sunghoon replied.

While Sunoo was about to reply.

The vehicle hurriedly goes it's way.

It was like to prevent him opposing it.

"Damn, Sunghoon is quick.
Now I have to date him." He mumbles to himself.