Chapter 7 (Past)

(Flashback)

Their relationship has gone to next level. Now everyone knows they're dating.

Even going to hallways, cafeterias, or any parts of the school. They even get teased by the whole students.

Sunoo was even more grateful that almost nobody would judge them for being the way they are.

Also even if someone would judge them. Jungwon and Niki are to the rescue. They would fight anyone that would try to disrespect or make fun of Sunoo and Sunghoon's relationship.

And even if it did, Sunghoon would even risked his clean records just to fight them if there's someone would attempt.

It's true, his priorities have changed. They became sweeter as a couple after that. They often go to coffee shop to date or even ate out at Samgyupsal which they both love.

They rarely fight but when they do. It's always Sunghoon apologizes first. I mean, Sunoo being maarte always wants to be on top.

To console Sunoo, He always brings mint choco ice cream to calm his baby sun.

And for the record, It always works.

After eating the ice cream. Sunoo would eventually bent on Sunghoon's pleads.

They would cuddle at Sunoo's condo or Sunghoon's place.

While that may sound to cringey. Sunoo didn't forget his friends.

He still makes time for them but it's less compared before when he was single, and gladly Jungwon and Niki actually understands the situation.

Their friend Sunoo, has now an existing relationship, and isn't obligated to go with them every time when they want to.

They just hope that nothing would change even though Sunoo's got boyfriend.

And Sunoo understood his friends concern.
——————————————————
     Their graduation is day

Everybody was excited and looking forward being on the stage receiving diploma for graduating high school.

Awards and more awards given to people. Even the trio Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki got an award. 

Sunghoon also got an award for Science. He's been always good at science.

Sunoo thought maybe the reason why he fell in love with him because he's good with science.

After the graduation, everyone is taking a picture with their parents.

Sunoo's got a pic with his Mom. 
He also got a pic with Jungwon and Niki and the best is save in last.

Sunghoon held Sunoo's hands and kisses his forehead while they're taking a picture.

Both of them seem dazed. It felt like everybody's stopping around them and they're just living in their own world.

They felt like the emotions was about to burst that time.

It was definitely one of the best days they've ever felt.

Sunoo actually never met Sunghoon's parents.

But he's too dazed to care for it.