Chapter 9 (Past)

(Flashback)

After the heavy and spontaneous conversation with his mother.

He woke up with a heavy heart.

The first thing he did was to see his mothers condition. It was a morning reflex to him.

To check if she's there.

"Mom? Mom?" Are you still sleeping?" Sunoo asked.

Unfortunately, Sunoo got the chills that his mother is already now gone.

His mother isn't breathing anymore. Sleeping like a log and lifeless.

But you know what makes Sunoo cried?

Her mother's smile. It was the genuine smile.

It touched his heart deeply.

He felt broken how that smile can wrecked his life forever. The memories while she's staying and lying in a hospital bed while fighting for her incurable disease.

As you can see. His mother's laying there lifeless. Sunoo couldn't believe that yesterday night was the last time he could ever talk to his mother.

No wonder why waking up his heart feel heavy.

She really knew that night she would be gone that's why she chose to talk with Sunoo.

She wants to talk how she love his one and only child.

Her one and only Sunoo.

Her number one bright, bubbly and smart child.

There's no one that can ever replace Sunoo. He was the only one out of this world.

His mother understood that.
His mother would die for him even if necessary.

She would kill for him if that's needed.

Even though Sunoo doesn't have father. His mother never really failed to fill that gap even though there's nothing to fill in because Sunoo was full of love.

Full of mother's love.

Sunoo then proceeds to call for the doctor and shares what happened.

Automatically, as soon as his friends came into contact with the terrible news they instantly prepared for theirselves and goes to hospital from their own homes.

As what happened, terrible news spread like a wildfire. Countless of condolences and messages from people.

But his mind was empty, empty like a shell that has been maniacally ripped into shreds.

They say acceptance and moving on is difficult than saying it.

Yes, it is proven true.

As soon as Jungwon and Niki got to the vicinity. They knew beforehand that what Sunoo needs is hug.

A support from a friend. A loving console. A genuine tight hug.

It was very evident in his eyes that words will affect him more at this time.

He needs time. I mean, all of them.

It was too hard to processed how it all came to an end.

Niki officially presented himself to process the whole funeral matters, while Jungwon was there to stay at Sunoo everytime.

Looking out for him. Reaching him out.

After the painful news.

Niki decided to inform Sunoo that the funeral will be taken care after 3 days.

So he has time to settle things what he needs to settle.

He needs to settle everything.

And that's why the first thing he did was to inform Sunghoon that his mother died.

He was so emotionally wrecked, yet he can't believe another tragic will happen.

The only thing he received from Sunghoon was a implying that he read the message and just didn't bother to reply.

No replies just he basically plain read the text. It was hard for Sunoo to swallow that point.

At that point, he never really cared about what happens to him because he's too broken at the moment.

He just felt whatever happens will happen.

Sunoo just hopes that when time comes he'll confront Sunghoon. He'll be given an explanation on why did they got to this point.

On why did he left Sunoo at a horrific time. He just wants an explanation.

Would he give it to him?