fell on black days

Start from the beginning

The lunch came and as usual he would meet up with Charlie but this time she didn't come alone, she brought Kevin and Meg along. They all sat at their spot next to a big window and gossiped about their teachers.

"Where's Dean?" Castiel mentioned. He thought that Dean would join them later but it's already been 20 minutes and he still wasn't there.

"The teacher asked him to stay after class and talk with him." Kevin replied, Cas nodded. He looked over at Meg who was wiggling her eyebrows. He looked at her confused and she just rolled her eyes.

"How you doing Clarence?" asked Meg bringing everyone's attention to Castiel.

"Um I'm fine I guess. And you ?" He asked back squinting his eyes a bit.

"You don't seem fine Clarence." She said with a serious tone. Castiel was about to protest but the bell rang mentioning that the class already started. He quickly got up and hurried to his next class. Did Meg noticed the bandages ? Or the eye bags ? What am I gonna do if she knows. Shi-

Castiel fell hard on the floor. He got a deja vù remembering that this is the same way he met Charlie. He looked up at the person he ran into.

"Dean?" He asked.

"Sorry, didn't see ya there." He replied helping Castiel with his papers and books that fell when they bumped into each other.

"Achilles and Patroclus? Isn't it something like Romeo and Juliet but gay ?" Dean asked curiously as he inspected the book. Castiel got embarrassed and reached for his book trying to get it back. Dean caught Castiel's arm and swiftly rolled up his sleeve.

"Cas..." He was worried. I mean, who wouldn't be ? He tried to uncover and reveal the bandage to look at Castiel's bare arm. Castiel sharply pulled away somehow getting out of Dean's firm grip. He took the papers from the floor and ran away. Dean tried to follow him but Castiel already disappeared. Dean sighed and looked down at the book he was holding, he took it with himself.

_______________________________________

When Castiel came home he got a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey Cas, it's me Dean. Are you ok ?

Castiel: Dean? Where'd you get my number from ?

Unknown number: I asked Charlie for your number but that's not important right now. We need to talk.

Castiel: About what ?

Unknown number: You know exactly what Cas.

Castiel felt like he had a lump stuck in his throat, he hoped that Dean would forget about it and dismiss it as something normal.

Castiel: I have nothing to tell you, Dean.

Do you want to save number ?

No          Yes

Yes

Do you want to save as 'Dean' ?

No          Yes

Yes

Number saved as 'Dean'

Dean: Cas please talk to me man, what's going on ?

Castiel: Dean, you have no right to know what's going on.

Dean: I do! I'm your friend Cas let me help you. We'll fix whatever's going on.

Castiel: It sounds so simple when you say it like that.

Dean: What's that supposed to mean ?

Castiel: This is something not even you could 'fix'.

Dean: Please Cas, tell me what's wrong.

Castiel: I'm sorry Dean.

Castiel turned off his phone and threw it at his broken bed. Gabriel and Lucifer helped Castiel to clean his room but it was still pretty trashed. He wondered how he would get out of this siuation without leaving any suspicion. He didn't like the idea of Dean knowing about this because Cas was sure that Dean would look at him differently, treat him differently and maybe he wouldn't want to be friends anymore. Castiel couldn't even think about it. He thought that Dean would see him as weak and he didn't want that.

His final decision was to not tell Dean.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oof, sorry for the shitty chapter.

Thanks for sticking until now and sorry for not updating sooner but like I said, school started ( unfortunately ) and now I have less time than before.

OK I'm not gonna keep you here any longer.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote, Thanks. Byee~~

- Sam