27. Blackout

___________________________

__________________________________

It's been an hour since Jungkook has fallen asleep and you have been looking at his long black eyelashes, well defined eyebrows, sharp nose, and pouty baby like lips. As if trying to memorize every little details of it, saving it for the times of loneliness.
No matter how much comforting Jungkook's words sounded back then, you two came from two different sides of this universe and there was no way you could make the ends meet. He was everything you were not and you were what you never wanted him to ever be.

Never for a moment the thought that what would happen after you have to handover Jungkook to the party who paid for his kidnapping had left your mind.
You repeatedly tried to convince yourself that it was just for the money his father could offer as ransom, but the very next moment you were reminded that royalty was nothing but poltics and power. Lesser the players, greater the control.
It enraged you to a nerve wrecking level. For the first time in your life, you were considering whether if being caught by the cops could be an option. An option which would be the end of your existence but atleast Jungkook's safety was ensured.
But then again, it wasn't just you. It was also about all other players you had on your side; Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi and not even in your worst nightmare you can let something happen to them. They were your family.

Luckily, to spare you from the misery of thoughts, you head a knock on the door.
It was Jimin.
As soon as you opened the door, his eyes travelled around the room and the expression he gave after seeing a shirtless Jungkook sleeping on your bed, made you snort.

" Hoe-ly SHIT ! Looks like the bunny humped you hard. " Jimin smirked.

" Shut up Bitch ! " you laughed out while pushing him out of the room.

Stepping outside, you closed the door behind you. Jungkook needs some sleep, he had been through a lot.

Jimin informed that Yoongi has called for an emergency meeting and your blood was frozen.
Do you needed to handover Jungkook right now ?