Pre-Kid Rendezvous: A Styles' Holiday (July 2009)

Start from the beginning

"Alright,"Harry nods, pulling Camryn's hips closer against his body. "Let's do this, yeah?"

"We're about to join the mile high club, baby,"Camryn smirks, running her fingers through his hair as Harry fiddles with the waist of Camryn's sweatpants, realizing that he should probably keep her as dressed as possible in case they need to make a quick mistake.

"We are,"Harry groans, gripping onto Camryn's shoulders as she continues to suck on his neck, sometimes throwing in a little bite here and there to make him whimper.

"You're so beautiful,"Harry breathes as his fingers trail under Camryn's red thongs, brushing back and forth against her hips.

"Mmm, I need you,"Camryn whimpers as Harry pushes his hips against hers, the place in between her legs beginning to throb as his fingers travel a little lower.

"What do you need?"Harry asks, pressing kisses to her ear as he travels his lips back to her mouth, biting down softly on Camryn's lower plump lip and pull it a bit with a smirk.

"You inside of me,"Camryn pants, gripping onto Harry's shoulders to stabilize herself. She's been wanting to do this since the flight took off, but Harry's been asleep for most of the flight, so she's had to just wait, fidgeting in her seat. "Baby, I need you."

"Say it again,"Harry breathes, traveling his fingers into Camryn's thong, brushing them against her folds and slowly opening her up with his fingers, her wetness dripping onto her fingers.

"I need you,"Camryn repeats, a bit more desperately, feeling her vagina clench against Harry's fingers.

"Oh, you're already really wet, bug,"Harry grins proudly, trailing his lips against her jaw. "Do you feel good? Do I make you feel good?"

"So good,"Camryn whimpers with a nod. "Oh,"she whimpers as her vagina clenches again.

Harry slips out from in between the wall and Camryn, walking to Camryn's back and hugging her from behind as she rests her head back against the face of his shoulder, her chest heaving with want.

"Oh Harry,"Camryn moans as his palm presses into her lower stomach. "Oh baby, please."

"I've got you,"Harry promises, his lips pressed against her ear to try and make as little noise as possible. "Just breathe. I've got you."

"Ohhhh,"Camryn moans as Harry's fingers slip inside her folds, dragging around the warmness before slipping into her, making her tense up and then sigh with pleasure, his fingers beginning to draw figure eights.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah,"Camryn moans in encouragement, her head lazily nodding against Harry's shoulder as a blissed smile forms on her face.

"Good job working with me, sweetheart,"Harry praises as her hips buck against Harry's fingers, beginning to circle her hips a bit to help turn her on even more. "Good job, bug. You're such a good girl."

"I need more of you,"Camryn whimpers as her vagina clenches with want against Harry's fingers. "Harry, please."

"Okay,"Harry nods with a big smile. "Lean forward, bug. Put you hands on the wall."

Camryn follows Harry's instructions, whimpering as he pulls his fingers out. She bends over, pressing her palms into the wall so that her butt cheeks are placed against Harry's chest, his back against the sink in the tight little bathroom.

"You're so beautiful, baby,"Harry grins, rubbing his palms up and down Camryn's back, trailing all the way to her butt cheeks and giving them a squeeze.

He slowly puts his dick in her from behind, placing his hands on her hips as he begins to thrust into her, her vagina clenching against his dick for the first time.