"Well Taehyung maybe....when you tried to came closer to her....that scene that past that bad mare came in your mind and that's why she behaved like that" doctor said.

"Can this happened? Like....the past can really effect her?" Taehyung asked worried and shockingly.

"Hmm....but I concern you to meet a psychiatrist. I'll give you one address he's one of my friends only. His name is Chin Hae"

"Hmm....thanks doc" Taehyung held his hand out shooked with him and smiled and left. When he came to your room everyone looked at him. But he came to you, sat beside you, held your hand in his and looked at you with concerned eyes.

"Is he condition like this because of me because I over worked her?" Jungkook asked getting scared.

"No" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung" Suga called him. He hummed but still looking at you.

"Wanna explain?" He said. Taehyung slowing looked at the boys and told them everything. Like not about the disobey thing but that he wanted to come closer but suddenly you started shouting.

"Fine then we'll take her tomorrow" Hobi said. "Just take the info about the doctor"

"His name is Chin Hae" Taehyung said and in to mins RM got all his info.

"Hmm....yup we can go there" namjoon said. But Taehyung is looking only you.

"And when we are going?" Jimin asked.

"Tomorrow morning. 2 members are coming with me. Decide who" Taehyung said still looking at him, holding your hand and caressing your face.

"I think one elder and one younger should go" Jin said.

"Ok then Hobi you will go and who else?" Suga asked.

"Jimin or Jungkook?" Joon asked.

"Jimin hyung you go" Jungkook said.

"Ok" Jimin said nodding.

"Taehyung Hobi and Jimin are going with you. Is that fine?" Jin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Let's go home" Taehyung said and picked you up and everyone got up as well. And then they all drove back to home.

"So Taehyung, should we take her at the party tomorrow?" Jimin asked Taehyung who is sitting at the back with you close to him. But Suga replied while driving.

"Of course Jimin we can't leave her all alone. Now everyone knows about her, even Mr. Bang. She will not be safe alone" Jimin nodded agreeing.

Then you all reached home and Taehyung without even saying anything took you straight to your room. Taehyung tucked you in and kissed your forehead. He then went down.

"Everyone" Taehyung said calling everyone. He rolled up his sleeves and everyone came. He then placed his hands on his waist and said.

"Jungkook, tomorrow morning when she will wake up. Ask her about how that fucking old bastard looks like who touched what is mine and make a portrait of him cuz she didn't told us his name. I'll kill that bastard. Jin you will take care of the medicine of her. Tomorrow morning Jimin, Jin and Jungkook will be at home with Y/n cuz at 5am sharp at leave with Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi fix an appointment with Mr. Chin Hae before 11am. I'll be back by 8 or 9 till then the appointment should be set. I'll make the security more tight. After that I'll come home and Hoseok and Jimin be ready with Y/n, we'll leave. Namjoon are the files ready?"

"Yes"

"Good and Jungkook and Jimin the work I gave you have you done?"

"Yes!!"