Chapter 58

NAH BRUH YALL GOTTA LISTEN TO DRAKES NEW ALBUM THIS MF DOESNT MISS

Also follow my tiktok~ contentofmarvel 🤍
A notice, I am sorry this chapter is short, I am having writers block🤍

Nicole's pov

"Oh fuck Nicole" I heard Chris moan as I rode him. This pregnancy has me horny asf, neither Chris or I are complaining tho. It's gotten to the point where we fuck in the morning, afternoon and night, sometimes with a quickie in between.

It was currently the morning and something took over me to ride him. "Baby" I whined and wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands explore my body. I randomly decided to go slow as Chris kissed up my neck.

Our lips finally met. It first started low and gradually turned more passionate. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, the feeling of taking over running through my body. He moaned as I leaned more into him, holding his cheek as we kissed.

He cupped my ass and gently lifted me and let gravity do it's work. "Fuck" I whispered against his lips, eyes still close. My hand held the back of his head, around his ear gently as I threw my head back. He took that as an invitation and started leaving hickeys.

He gently started leaning me back, until my back touched the bed. I felt him started pounding into me. "Chrissss" I screamed, holding into his bicep. My walls started clenching around his dick. I could feel every vein, sending me to the edge.

I was basically milking him, but he refuses to come before me, even tho I already came 4 times prier to this. My eyes rolled back as I held onto the sheets, head thrown back.

"Fuck me.." I whispered. Chris heard that and started destroying me, making my cum all over his dick. He kept going causing my legs to shake as I squirted. I just kept on squirting, I was embarrassed at the amount but Chris looked proud.

I purposely gripped tightly around him, catching him off guard. "Oh you little bitch" he grunted to me, causing me to smirk. I let out a soft moan as I held his chin and brought him for a kiss. He started breathing heavily into the kiss, telling me he is about to come.

Before I knew it, he moaned rather loudly as I felt him cum inside me. We made out for the next couple of minutes, until he pulled out. He sat on his knees as he watched me. "You are gonna be the end of me" he said outta weird.

I smiled and sat up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well, that means you will always have a happy ending" I said and winked at him. He chuckled, shaking his head as he carried me out the bed and into the shower.

I already showered, but with the unholy activities that happened a few minutes ago... we both need it, specially to wash our sins away. We took a shower, but it took longer then expected, let me explain why.

Ever since Chris learned how to do my hair, he has been obsessed with washing it and sometimes even styling. He came up to me one time with a big ass smile on his face as he showed me a natural hairstyle, telling me to let him do that to me, which turned out really good.

He has been pampering me more then he usually does, kissing my stomach every time he passes by. Every single craving I have, he ether makes, or buys for me, which I find really sweet, no matter how tired he is.