Sick

🤍 Chris's pov 🤍

Yeah... Nicole was right, and I ended up being sick, and to top it all off... it's the day that we were supposed to go on a date.

I woke up and Nicole and dodger were asleep right next to me, today I ended up being the little spoon and it felt nice. Nicole had her arm around my waist and had her leg thrown over my hip as she had snuggled her head in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

Dodger had his head next to Nicole's as he laid on his back. I woke up and slightly turned and looked at them, they looked so cute. I slightly smiled when I had the urge to throw up. "Oh shit" I said and tried to get up without waking them up ASAP.

The moment I got up I ran and reached just in time. I threw everything I had in my stomach up. I heard nails clicking and i immediately knew it was dodger.

He just looks at me dead in the eyes as I felt someone gently rub my back. It was Nicole. She kneeled down to my level and sat on the floor, with a water bottle. I could feel my body boiling but at the same time freezing.

I slightly shivered and Nicole wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her body against my back, sharing her body heat, laying her head on my back. I slightly smiled but quickly stopped when I had to vomit again.

I heard dodger whining and once I finished I looked at him. He snuggled his head in between my arm whining, giving me puppy dog eyes. I pet his head and groaned.

"You feeling better?" Nicole asked, gently rubbing my stomach and I nodded. She helped me up and even brushed my teeth for me since I was light headed.

She took off my shirt and I shivered slightly. She then took off my shorts and left me in my boxers. She started to run the bath on warm water and put lavender scented soup on it.

I did grabby hands for her and she came up to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her stomach/chest. I groaned and she started playing with my hair. "I know, I know" she said softly.

Something that Nicole didn't know, until now is that when I am sick, I become very clingy. I wouldn't wanna be not even 1 feet apart from that person. But she's handling it very well, and it's babying me a lot.

The tub finally filled up and I got out my boxers and laid there in the tub with the bubbles and everything. I leaned back and relax. "I will be back ok? Imma go make you some soup" she said and I started whining.

"No, sit here with me, I am not even hungry and it's pro gonna come up ether way" I said and she slightly giggled. "Yeah but you need to eat and drink medicine too" she said and once she finished I made a disgusted look.

"I hate medicine" I said and she laughed. "I know but unless you wanna stay sick for ages then you gotta take it" she said and dodger barked at me. "See even he agreed" she said scratching dodgers ear.

"Dodger will keep you company, right boy?" she said and dodger barked. "See" she said and I just sat there. "Fine" I said like a little kid and she shook her head, walking out and closing the door.

I didn't even realize it but I fell asleep on the tub, and when I woke up I noticed dodger was still there. He had his head laid on the tub just looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

His tail started immediately wagging and he stood up excited. He started barking and Nicole walked in the door. "Oh good, you are awake" she said with a smile and a towel on her hand.

She helped me up and I wrapped the towel around my waist. "How long was I asleep?" I asked stretching. "Um about an hour or so" she said drying my hair asap.

Then the smell hit me. It smelled like cleaning products. I walked outside and the whole room has been cleaned. I walked out the room and noticed so was the whole house.

I turned and looked at Nicole. "You did all this?" I said pointing and she nodded with a smile. "Nicole" I said with a soft tone. "Aht aht, nah I know what you are about to say and idc, you have done so much for others and it's finally time someone does something for you"

"So shut up, go change into something warm and fuzzy while I go bring you the soup and we could stay in bed all day if you like, but after I shower, brush my teeth and steal your clothes of course" she said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled. "No need to thank me, that's why I am here for" she said and I was about to lean in and kiss her when I stopped midway.

"Fuckkkkkk" I groaned and she giggled knowing I can't kiss her. "when you aren't sick than maybe you can" she said and took my hand leading me back to the room.

She sat me down and helped me changed and then covered me with blankets and dodger jumped up and laid next to me. She left and came back with the soup and handed it to me. I took it and slowly started eating it once she went to the bathroom.

A few moments later she comes out in a towel and I just stared at her with a smirk as I ate the soup. It was actually pretty good, but the view was better.

She changed into her underwear and my eyes couldn't help but wonder somewhere else. "Chris I can feel your eyes burning into Me" she said and I laughed. In my voice you could tell I was sick and my nose was runny.

She changed into my oversized shirt and some sweats and climbed into bed with me. She laid on her side and cuddled to my side as I finished the soup and set it at my night stand.

I was about to lay back down and be slick with it but Nicole caught me. "Um no, you forgetting your medicine" she said and I groaned throwing my head back. We both sat up and she pinched my nose so I would forcefully open my mouth.

I kept trying to move. "Christopher" she said getting on top of me and straddling me. I kept moving but I didn't move to much so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself.

I finally gave in and opened my mouth cuz I needed to breathe and she took the opportunity and shoved the liquid down my throat. I coughed a bit but drink it cuz I needed air.

She smiled down at me and I squinted my eyes at her. "You are evil" I said and she giggled. "You will thank me later trust me" she said getting off of me and laying back down.

She put her hands up in the air and I knew what that signal was. I was about to be babied. I went and laid on top of her, with my head on her chest, close to her neck. She wrapped her arms around me as I did for her waist.

The blankets covering all three of us as we laid comfortably while watching a movie, me within three minutes ended up falling asleep...