Jealous?

Nicole's pov

I was currently getting ready, Chris was still knocked out. I just finished putting on my shirt when i saw Chris starting to move. His hand moved everywhere trying to find me when he finally come to the conclusion that i wasn't there.

I was just watching him, while putting on my ear rings. I saw his head come up, with his eyes squinted, his big bed head, hair literally everywhere. "Looking for something?" I said with a giggle when he finally noticed me just standing there.

"Come here" he said, turning on his back while putting his hands on the air. I shook my head with a smile and walked over to him and hugged him, only for him to bring me down, causing me to lay on top of him.

He put his hand behind my head and brought me closer, my head laying on his chest. I giggle as he kissed my forehead. "As much as I love this, and you clingy self, I actually have a date" i said getting up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"A date?! I thought you liked me!" He exclaimed as I put on my shoes. "Awe don't be jealous now" I said grabbing his chin and was about to kiss him but he moved away. "Word, that's what we doing?" I said.

"Go on your date." he said grabbing his phone and started texting. "Can you at least let me explain?" I said grabbing my phone and he didn't speak, not even looking at me. "Well ok Evans, see you later" I said.

"No you won't cuz I also have a date now" he said in a whisper as I was walking out but I heard it, just decided to ignore it cuz he is acting like a child.

I got out and met with Carly and Shanna, along with Monroe. Yes, those where my dates. I greeted them and hugged them. "Hi girlies" I said and they all laughed. "Well you are in a good mood" Carly said and I shrugged.

"Well, I am happy" I said and they smirked. We carried on and decided to go out into the city and go around and shop around.

"Wait Nicole, cause you look why you good to not take a picture" shanna said and Monroe agreed. "Facts, looking like a five course meal" Monroe added and Carly took my phone.

"Fine, one picture" I said and they smiled and ended up taking more than one. We all looked them at and they all decided to hype me up. "Let Chris see this and I bet you, you will have a new nephew or niece and I have a new godchild" Monroe said and I My eyes widen laughing.

"Me and Chris aren't a thing" I said and Shanna looked at me. "Are you sure? Cause the way he talks about you makes you think y'all are married" Shanna added. "That's true, I over heard him talking about you to Scott" Monroe said and I just shrugged.

"Well he was acting weird this morning so" I said. "How so?" Carly asked. "Well at first he didn't wanna let me go but then I said I have a date then his switched at the speed of light and didn't even let me explain that I am with you guys" I said and Monroe sighed.

"Fucking idiot" Monroe said typing on the phone. "And when I left I heard him say he has a date now too, so I don't know about that, maybe we are just meant to be friends" I said going on my phone and posting the picture on my Instagram.

"Well it turns out that he is with Scott and pretty much is just ranting to him" Monroe said. "How you know?" Shanna asked. "Cuz I am texting Scott right now and he said Chris is jealous" she said with a giggle, causing us to giggle.