Sitters

🤍 Chris's pov 🤍

"Please don't leave me" I said hugging Nicole, I heard her giggle. "Chris, I have to work, I promise I will be back soon" she said gently rubbing my back. "But imma be alone" I said pouting.

"Actually you aren't" she said with a smile and I looked at her confused. "What you mean?" I said and she pecked my lips. I was better and no longer sick, well feeling better but had a bit of fever.

"Anthony and Sebastian are coming while I am gone" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "But they are idiots, they will probably get me more sick" I said joking and she laughed. "Well then" she said shrugging.

There was a knock at the door and the cameras showed Anthony and Sebastian. I let go and opened the door and Sebastian chuckled. "You look like a zombie" he said and Anthony laughed. He started making zombie noises and they both walked in.

"Please don't leave me with them" I said and Nicole giggled. "Please it's not like you will die" Anthony said and I looked at him. "Shit we might" Sebastian said and Nicole scoffed a bit. She got her purse and hugged Sebastian then Anthony, then me.

I walked to the door with her then kissed her goodbye then turned around once she left. I sighed and walked to the couch and just laid there. A couple seconds later Anthony laid on top of me.

"Anthonyyyy" I whined and he chuckled. "Oh but when it comes to Nicole you love her doing this" he said and I chuckled then sneezed. "Ewwww don't come close" Sebastian joked and I threw a pillow at him.

They started making popcorn and turning on the tv. Anthony came over to me with a blanket. "What you about to do?" I asked confused. "I am about to swaddle you like a baby" he said and Sebastian stood me up, and Anthony laid the blanket down.

"But why?" I said with a chuckle and he smiled evilly. "Because you are sick" he said and they laid me down, and started swaddling me. Not gonna lie, it was comfy.

They sat at the other couches and started playing a movie. I gradually fell asleep, last thing hearing shuffling around my house....

Nicole's pov 🤍

"Oh my..." I said looking around once I opened the door to the house. I looked around to find Chris in the couch, swaddled like a baby, sleeping like an angel. When I turned my head to look at the kitchen everything is covered in flower.

Sebastian had flower in his hair and so did Anthony. They both looked at me while licking the chocolate off the spoon. "You got five seconds to tell me what's happening and why wasn't I invited" I said and their serious faces turned into laughing ones.

"No no no shhhhhhh" I said quickly giggling as I saw Chris move a bit. "You guys are the most random sitters ever" I said with a giggle while walking to the kitchen.

"Well we wanted to make him cookies..." Sebastian started off. "But that didn't end well so we tried brownies..." Anthony continue.

"But that didn't work and I smiled with the bowl of flower causing it to go everywhere" Sebastian said giving me puppy dog eyes while licking frosting. "Chris was about to wake up but then I literally Swaddled him in my arms." Anthony said and we all shared a small laugh.

"He actually did, it was amazing" Sebastian added while turning and opening the oven. We basically got burnt to a crips because of the heat, Sebastian quickly closing the oven.