Chapter 46

Warning: mentions of weed (nah cuz on Chris's recent story there was sum that looked like a base and I looked on Twitter just to find out it was a whole bong 😭, the things you use to smoke weed with, I don't do it, but the shit I learn on Twitter is amazing💀, i am also going off by the story anthony mackie told on the late night show with jimmy Fallon about the moose💀)

Nicole pov 🤍

Me and Chris were currently in the room, we had the largest one. I just finished putting on my bikini when I felt Chris slap my ass. I turned to face him and he had a big smirk on his face.

"You look good asf" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and me around his neck. I giggled and shook my head and he kissed me while squeezing my ass.

I broke the kiss just for Chris to lean in more. He slowly laid me down on the bed and made himself comfortable in between my legs. He started making out with me, hungrily when a knock interrupted us.

Chris broke the kiss and let out a little groan only for me to hear. "Are you guys almost done?" I heard Scott say. "May I come in?" He said. "Uh, wait Nicole is still changing, she can't choose which bikini to wear" Chris lied and went back to kissing me, causing me to giggle.

He quickly removed the the bottom of my bikini, without breaking the kiss and just stuck two fingers up there, causing me to softly moan into the kiss.

"Try and be quiet" he whispered and I nodded. He leaned down and attached his mouth to my core as his fingers worked magic. I wanted to let out a loud moan but I shoved a pillow to my mouth.

One of my hands traveled to his hair as he made circles around it, a soft moan leaving my mouth. He gently bit my clit as an shut up which I whined to. He kept pleasing for the next five minutes and I was so close to my climax and Chris new it too.

He stood up and pushed his hand to my mouth as his fingers kept stroking my g spot. I let out muffled moans against his hand as I felt something in my stomach explode.

I held onto his wrist as I threw my head back, back arched, letting out a muffled moan. He kept curling them, extending my climax. More cum dripping down his fingers as he watched amazed on what he could do to me.

He slowly removed his fingers and licked them clean. "Good girl" he said, his voice coming out deeper and raspier. Just by him saying that, I came again. He smirked with his eye brow arched.

"What was that about?" He asked with a chuckle. "Shut up" I said with a slight chuckle, my breathing was heavy, slowly going back to normal. He went to the bathroom and got a damp towel and cleaned me up.

I got up and ran to the bathroom to pee. I got myself clean and washed my hands and put my bikini bottom on. When I came back chris was holding two boxes in his hand.

His expression was soft as he looked at me. "What?" I said walking up to him. "Well, I know you don't wanna drink so much, specially since you aren't sure if you are or aren't pregnant so I got you a pregnancy test for you to take now" he said and handed me a box.

I looked down at it and up at him. He gave me a small smile, I knew something was bothering him but he didn't say anything. "And I also got you a plan B" he said and smirked.