Chapter 43

Nicole's pov 🦋

So... Chris and I made love that night. And I say made love because it was different... ofc he was good at it, and always will, but there was something different when we did it.

This time it wasn't 'fuck me till you break me'. Chris made sure to kiss every single part of my body, yes including my scars... so in his words 'didn't wanna feel left out or behind'. He was so gentle yet rough.

For the first time in a while, I made him wear protection and he completely understood why and didn't pressure me. There was a lot of kissing involved, well more then what we usually would do.

I just don't know how to explain it but it was different... it felt like deeper meaning this time. Like we were more connected then ever and I loved it.

Our anniversary is today and the worst part is that I got my period so he isn't getting any today or for the following days for that matter.

We were currently laying in bed, Chris was knocked out and it was currently the morning. I was laying on his chest, tracing his tattoos as he held me tightly against him, afraid of letting me go.

I groaned and held my stomach, cramps taking over my body, which accidentally woke up Chris. He slowly opened his eyes and kissed my forehead. "Happy anniversary baby" he said, his morning voice  at its finest.

"Happy anniversary" I whispered back and snuggled closer to his chest and closed my eyes. He gently stroked my cheek and I hummed. "You alright?" He asked softly and I moved my head no.

"What's wrong" he said and grabbed my chin and softly lifted my head up so I could look at him. "My cramps are killing me, I am hungry, I am tired and I feel like shit" I said and he gave me a sad smile.

"How about this, you go take a shower while I make you some breakfast and a heating pad and cuddle while you eat, and we stay in bed all day?" He said and nodded.

He got out of bed and carried me and gently sat me on the bathroom toilet. "Call me if you need anything" he said and walked out the bathroom, leaving the door slightly open.

I took off all my clothes and took a shower, doing my
Hygienic routine. I did my face routine and applied lotion and looked for tampons but I couldn't find any, or pads.

Then I remembered I ran out. I groaned and smacked my forehead. "Great" I said. "Chrissssss" I called and sat on the toilet. A few moments later he came in, just wearing pajama pants so he isn't butt naked.

"Wassup?" He said. "Can you do me a favor?" I said and he nodded, leaning on the doorway. "Can you go to the store and get me tampons or pads for me, I kinda ran out" I said and he smiled and walked up to me and leaned down and kissed me.

"Is that a yes?" I said once we slightly broke the kiss. "Ofc, I got you cutie" he said, our lips slightly brushing before he kissed me one more time and headed towards the room to change and soon left.

He soon came back and came in the bathroom. "So look what I go" he said and pulled out 5 boxes of tampons and pads. I slightly chuckled as he looked proud asf.

"I got as many as possible cuz I wanted you to feel comfortable while you are with me" he said and I awed. "You are so sweet" I said and he shrugged smiling and kissed my cheek and left to let me finish.

I cleaned my self again and got my self all set and washed my hands. I out the boxes in the small bathroom closet. I got out the bathroom stole Chris's blue sweater and walked to the kitchen, where he was just finished putting the food down.

He smiled at me and did grabby hands for me to come to him. I walked up to him and hugged him as he held me, my arms wrapped around his torso as his was wrapped around my shoulders.

He looked down at me smiling like an idiot. I looked up at him and squinted my eyes. "What?" I said with a slight chuckle. "I am proud of you" he said, almost a whisper.

I slightly smiled. I knew exactly what he was talking about. For the last few days I ate half the food and made the effort to not go up and run and throw it up.
Even if I did, Chris would be by my side, softly rubbing my back.

I tried to stop harming myself.. but I couldn't, so Chris came up with a new solution. He put a rubber band on my wrist and put red food coloring. At first I was confused but he snapped the rubber band against my wrist and I hissed but I felt familiar.

"You see, this feels and visually looks like you are but you aren't actually harming yourself" he said proudly. I smiled and continued.

"I love you Chris, you don't know how grateful I am to have you by my side, happy anniversary" I said and he smiled down at me and kissed me, me ofc kissing back.

I grabbed his ass while kissing and he broke the kiss and flinched a bit. "Woah there" he said chuckling. "What? You got a fat ass, twerk for me" I said and giggled.

"My ass fatter then yours ok" he said waving me off and I playfully smacked his chest. "Owe, you are mean" he said and pouted. "But you love it when I am mean" I said and he smirked.

"I also love when you speak Spanish to me, sounds sexy" he said, lust filled his voice. "Aht, stop it" I said and chuckled a bit and sat down.

He got me up and sat me on his lap and we started eating, feeding each other here and there. Chris would steal a few kisses for me, making me smile. He stopped eating and just looked at me as I smiled.

"What?" I said, looking back. He stared and a small smile appeared on his face "nothing..." he said, still staring. "I just... love your smile that's all" he said and I kissed him.