Chapter 39

Nicole pov 🦋

"Ray Ray!" I said and ran up to my cousin. He grunted as I launched myself towards him but soon hugged me back. "Niniiiii" he said and I smiled. "I missed you so much" I said and he smiled, "dido" he replied

We soon stopped hugging and we did our handshake. "God I missed you, I don't know who I could gossip with, everyone here for a big mouth" he said and I laughed.

"They sure do" I said and shook my head. The only person from my family I told about Chris was Ray, because he is actually happy for me and wants to see my happy, wants me to succeed in my career, not like the rest of my family.

He has always been there for me, since we were little, my ride or die. He took my bags and carried them to the car. We drove to his apartment, because I am staying with him while I am here.

We got everything in the guest room and eat pizza. We were currently sitting on the couch, watching a movie, when he spoke up. "So how are you and Chris" he said, with the biggest grin.

I smiled when I thought of Chris. He noticed and woahed. "Stop" I said giggling. "You are in love aren't you bubba" he said and I smiled. "I mean how could you not? He is so sweet, and gentle and so carrying" I said and he smiled.

"He gets me, like I don't know how to explain it but he gets me, he turns into a crackhead too at random times like I do. He isn't ashamed of showing me off. And most importantly he is himself and I love that" I said and Ray awed.

"Your eyes are glowing" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Now tell me, how is he in bed" he said with a smirk and I laughed. "I don't kiss and tell" I said and he gave me a really look. "Girl... stop the cap" he said and we busted out laughing.

"He knows my body, every inch of it, if that makes sense" I said and he nodded listening. "Wait wait, stay like that" he said and took my phone and told me to pose, and I did as told.

I heard the camera click and he smiled. "You look cute" he said and I smiled and looked at the picture. "You mean sexy" I said and he chuckled. "Imma send that to Chris" I said and sent it. Chris loves a good picture of my face, idk why but he just stares at them for a while.

Chris's pov 🦋

"Nicole is so cute" Scarlett said and right on cue I got a text from Nicole.

"Made it to Ray's house safely, btw here is a picture he took of me💜"
One image attached

I smiled and clicked the picture and just stared at it, slightly smiling as I admired her features. "Hello" my Manager, Jessica said and I snapped and looked at her. "What?" I said and turned off my phone.

"Did you hear what I said?" She said and I looked at Scarlett. She got up and got her stuff "uh I gtg" she said and left me alone with my manager.

"I did, I did" I said lying. "You agree?" She said. "Uh sure" I said about to use my phone when I heard some fucked up shit. "Good, so you will break up with Nicole as soon as possible" she said getting her stuff when I looked at her confused.

"Excuse me? Why tf would I do that?" I said, my voice rose a little. "I thought you were listening" she said and scoffed. "You didn't answer my question" I replied, annoyed.

"Alright, I said you have to break up with Nicole and get with Lilly James for a while, like a pr" she said normally and I furrowed my brows at her, I can feel my blood boiling.

"Why?!" I said, my voice speaking with anger. "Because it's better for your image" she said and I looked at her shook. "Tell me what Lilly has, that MY girl doesn't" I said standing up.

She stayed quiet for a bit and the light in my head clicked. I chuckled in disbelief and she got that I got it. "It's cause she's Afro-Latina right?, in other forms black" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Well... I didn't wanna say it, but interracial relationships are hard, and people are not gonna like you being with a black woman, they wanna see you with someone like Lilly, Scarlett, heck even dove Cameron" she said.

"Un-fucking believable" I said, my voice raised. "I don't give a fuck what people think, you wanna know why?!" I said and she stood up too.

"Cause I don't give a fuck about color, I see pass her skin. I see her, and her only, I see her personality, her smile, her fucking love, I love that woman. I know interracial relationships are hard but we still there because we are willing to put in the work."

"You think I am ashamed to be seen with her?! Have you SEEN my girl? She's a whole master peace, from head to toe, and you know what Jessica, I can't believe you right now" I said and she crossed her arms.

"I am your manager, calm the fuck down, I am saying what's best for you!" She said "what gives you the right to think what's right for ME when you don't even know me like that?" I said and she was about to speak when I spoke up.

"You know what, you are fired, I can't have a manager like you here, get out" I said and gave her her stuff. "You won't find someone like me" she said "that's the whole point, and oh good luck finding another client when the figure out how you are towards people of color" I said and walked her towards the door and closed it.

"Tf" I said and walked and got my phone, and when to my room and cool off a bit. My phone started ringing it was a ft call and I answered it without looking, "what" I said in a tone and I looked at the screen to find a very confused Nicole.

"I am sorry baby" I immediately apologize. "You ok?" She asked "well no, I just fired my Manager, will tell you more when I am not so pissed about it, but tell me how is it there in Florida" I said and smiled at her, which she returned.

"It's so great, and there is someone here I want you to meet" she said and walked towards Ray who was holding a baby girl, about 4-5 months old. "This is Ray and my baby cousin" she said and I looked at her confused.

"I thought Ray didn't have siblings" I said and she smiled. "He doesn't, this is our cousin from my aunt Lee" she said and I smiled. "Hey there chris" Ray said and I replied with the same gesture.

The baby sneezed and I heard Nicole bless her. "So, me and Ray had the amazing idea, of when I go back to take him and our baby cousin here to Boston" she said and I smiled.

"Wait what's the baby's name" I said and she smiled, she knows I am obsessed with kids. "Well her name is Samantha" She said and on cue the baby turned her head to look at Nicole.

"So what do you think? Ray will stay at my apartment and I will take Samantha cause Ray has no clue how to deal with babies" she said. "Hey! I am very good with kids" he said and I chuckled.

"Ray, who are you kidding, you almost put the nipple of the bottle in Samantha's nose" she said with a giggle and I laughed. "On my defense, she was moving too much" he said "she was crying Ray!.." Nicole said and Ray started laughing.

"So, what cha think" she said, pouting. I groaned and threw my head back. "How can I say no to that face" I said and she smiled...