Chapter 41

Hey shawty, surprise, double update as an apologize for me not posting in so long🕺🏽

Nicole's pov 🦋

Five hours have passed and still no sign of Chris. The doctor soon had to leave because he couldn't wait any longer. All those five hours I spend crying by myself. Ray came in a couple times, but I just wanted to be alone, or at least for Chris to be here with me..

Another tear rolled down my cheek as I played with my nails. I sniffed and then I heard the door slowly open. Chris finally stepped inside and closed the door. He sighed and sat next to me, it was clear that he was also crying, just not as hard as me.

I could feel his stare burn into me, I slowly looked up at him as tears kept rolling down. "I am sorry" I mumbled and another sighed left his mouth. "I should have knew..." I said and cleared my tears.

"You should have been more careful with the alcohol" he said and I looked at him. "Chris how was I supposed to know that I was pregnant?!" I said, while somewhat crying. I was currently sitting on the bed.

"I am not saying you should have known, I am saying you should have been careful!" He said and he ran his hand through his hair. "By your tone you are clearly accusing me of something so just say it" I said and whipped my tear.

"I just want you to be safe, look what happened, I lost my child for gods sake!" He said and stood up. "And you think I didn't!" I responded, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you have any idea what I felt when I got a call from Ray crying saying he was gonna lose you to come down quick, and the moment I get here I got informed that you were in danger and I figure out you were pregnant and because of your drinking I lost my unborn child!" He said moving back and forth.

"I know you love alcohol but you have to control yourself" he said. "I am not an alcoholic Chris." I simply said and he stopped and looked at me. "You are right, I have no idea, just like you have no idea how I am feeling right now, and you wanna know why? Because you are always leaving me when I need you the most" I snapped crying and he looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" He said "you had Ray to comfort you when you found out the news but I didn't, I had nobody because you left for five fucking hours chris, five fucking hours. The damn doctor had to comfort me, a stranger."

"I also lost my child Chris, not just you. And I get it and I am sorry That I put you through all that stress, but you don't have to live with the fact that your actions and your lack of responsibilities and drinking took your child's life away, YOUR dream away"

"And if you can't seem to see that then you can see yourself out Chris" I said wiping my tears away, a sob leaving my mouth. "I get it, you are hurting but you aren't the only one hurting. I love you and I want to see you happy but how you expect me to be happy when the only pain you feel it's yours" I said, standing up on my knees on the bed.

I was straight up sobbing so much that I barley saw him. He sighed and I saw him wipe his eyes. "Come here" he said and came closer to me. "No" I said crying but didn't move.

"Babe come here" he said softly and was now standing in front of me. He started to wrap his arms around my waist and I tried to push him away. "Get off of me" I said through a soft cry.

"Aye shhh, shh come here" he said and grabbed the back of my head and pushed my body against him. I soon stopped fighting and just cried on his chest while he rubbed my back.

"I am sorry I made you feel this way, and what I said wasn't trying to come out that way." He said and I kept crying. "Look" he said and held both my cheeks to make me look up.

"It wasn't your fault, I wasn't trying to say it was your fault. I was just scared, scared of losing you and me being thousands of miles away from you and being able to do nothing about it. I don't blame you, you didn't have a clue about it, and it's fine. Yeah I am upset and hurt about it's passing"

"But I am glad I get to keep you. And I am sorry I wasn't there for when you got the news, I just couldn't hear it again, and I had an anxiety attack outside."

"Don't think I am making excuses, cause I am not, I know I have been acting like a dick, but this situation I believe in my eyes brought us closer then ever before. I am not about to leave you alone, specially during these times"

"And again it's not your fault, so don't you even there try and blame it on yourself again, and sorry if what I said tried to come out that way. What I am going to do is I am going to take some time off, as long as you need and imma be there by your side, you like it or not"

He said and I slightly smiled and nodded. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you" he said softly against my lips and kissed me again, this time more deeply. "Please never forget that" he said with a small whisper.

"I won't... and I love you too" I said softly and he smiled. "But you don't have to stay back just for me, I don't wanna be the cause of you losing contracts and stuff" I said and he frowned.

"Nah-aht, your mental and physical health comes first ok? Plus we owe it to our selfs. And I am pretty sure Stella misses us a lot, she keeps asking when we are coming back" he replied and I giggled.

"You still owe me tho" I said kinda joking and he looked at me seriously. "I will do anything to make it up to you" he said and wiped the tear and rolled off my cheek. "I promise alright" he said and I nodded and he kissed me again.