Chapter 45

Nicole's pov

Chris and I were currently in the car and my legs where still shaking, just not as much. This man broke my pussy and the funny part, my birthday just started.

He kept stealing glances at me from now and then and would just bite his lip. He rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it a little. "What?" I said with a chuckle. "You look sexy as fuck" Chris said and I laughed.

"What if we pull over and have a little car sex-" he said but I cut him off. "Boy are you crazy?" I said with giggle. "Yes." He responded seriously and I shook my head.

"You know what.." he said, still driving, his hand went under my dress and hooked my panties. "Christopher" I said his full name and he stopped.

"Fine fine, but I can't promise about later or tomorrow" he said, laying his hand on my thigh again. "You are such a freak" I said and he chuckled. "And you are such a slut" he replied and I looked at him and smirked. "Only for you tho" I replied "you damn right" he answered.

The rest of the ride was smooth, telling jokes here and there, Chris making dirty ass jokes like the crackhead he is. When we finally arrived at a random ass house.

We got out and looked at Chris, confused. "Come on" he said and took my hand and dragged me to the backyard. It was big, with a pool, a grill and couches outside to hang out around a fire pit.

The backyard was filled with people, including my family. I gasped and Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder as they all yelled surprise.

"Surprise shawty" Chris whispered in my ear joking and I giggled. "You did all of this" I said and he nodded. I turned and gave him a big kiss then let go and immediately ran to my mama.

"Mami" (mama in Spanish) I said and jumped into her arms. She caught me and a small tear left my eyes. "Hola mi amor" (hi my love). "I missed you Mami" I said and let go and she giggled and hugged me again.

I turned to my dad, I barley got along with my dad but when we go a long time without seeing each other, we are grateful to see each other. So I hugged him tightly. "Aye all this hugging hugging but I don't see any for your favorite brother" Francis said and I chuckled.

"That's because you are my only brother dumbass" I said and he chuckled and went over to me and carried me, spinning me around. He whispered in my ear while still hugging me.

"I see you are getting America's dick" he whispered in my ear and I smacked his chest. "Is it good at least?" He asked and I smirked, him smirking back. Francis is someone whom I always told my shit to without having to worry.

He was a tall chocolate man, around Chris's height and always had his hair done.