Chapter 36

Nicole pov 🦋

To say I was sore was an understatement. The moment I got up out of bed I felt it through my whole body. Chris was still asleep and since he had today off I didn't feel like waking him up so early.

I showered and did my hygiene & face routine, once done, applying lotion. I changed into a white top, with jeans and I put my hair up in a bun, as again, Chris messed it up.

I went out to get us some Chinese food and when I came back, he was already showered, just sitting on the couch on a white tee and jeans also

I went out to get us some Chinese food and when I came back, he was already showered, just sitting on the couch on a white tee and jeans also. "Always try and be like me" I joked and he smirked.

"I see you are walking" he said, putting his arms behind the couch cushion

"I see you are walking" he said, putting his arms behind the couch cushion. "Yeah, barley" I said setting the food on the table and sitting down next to him. "That means I didn't do a good job..." he said smirking.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Oh no sir, give my pussy a break" I said and he started laughing. I couldn't help but stare at his chest. He noticed and locked eyes with me, smirking.

"Ok I will give it a break" he said opening his box and leaning back again, holding a spoon. "Thank you" I said getting mine, as I took a bite I heard him mumble "I can't speak for my dick tho" he said and I choked on my food.

He started laughing, lightly slapping my back. "Christopher jamal Evans" I said with a light laugh. "What? My middle name is Robert" he said and I smiled. "According to the fans, not anymore" I said taking a bite.

We kept eating, talking here and there, when I randomly stopped and looked at him. "What?" He said and I reached out and squeezed his boob. He looked down at my hand and back at me and immediately started laughing.

Someone knocked on the door and Chris yelled come in. "Ah, hold on imma get something to drink" I said getting up and walking to the small fridge, but I still heard the whole conversation.

Some girl started talking so I took my sweet time. "So you really do have a girlfriend huh?" She said and I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah I do, been telling you since I got here, I don't like you" he said in the most respectful ways.