Cuddles & ice cream

Nicole's pov

Ever since Chris basically saved me from that creep at the bar, we have been texting nun stop, well except for the times I have to go to work of course.

Today I had a really long and tiring day. I have been working double the time so I could get the position I always wanted. CEO. For years I always wanted to run my own company and it's finally happening, well at least in my head it is.

I have been knowing the boss and owner of this company for five years now. He is a very sweet old man; mr. McMahon. Never really had children, so in his mind, he has always talked about handing down the business to us, and we finish what he could never reach.

But ofc my supervisor had to poke at me every chance she gets. She's a blond girl, tall, blue eyes, your typical Barbie. Only difference from her and my friend Sam is that she's racist. Plain out racist.

She's always made comments as "you too pretty for a black girl, are you sure you aren't have white, mixed" and "there is no way you would learn this, your people aren't smart" "I am surprised you can swim" and the one that gets me pissed is "you people"

I swung at her once and ofc she played the victim and I almost lost my job, but I didn't thanks to mr. McMahon. Ever since that day she made sure to make my life hell, and I couldn't complain to my supervisor because... well she's my supervisor.

I got home around 6 and I immediately dropped to the couch, letting out the loudest sigh in human history. I stayed there for about 5 minutes until I remembered, Chris wanted me to let him know if I got home safe, so that's exactly what I did.

~~~~~

Chris💞

Got home, safe and sound

That's good to hear.
How was it:)

I wanna jump off a bridge :)

Was it that bad? :(

It's the I wanna eat ice cream and
Hide in a cave for my whole life bad:(

I will be there in ten minutes
With your favorite ice cream
And a warm hug for you:)

Chris you don't have to do that
I know you are really busy lately
And I don't wanna be the reason you are
Wasting and losing your time

You are not a waste
Of time ok? You are my friend
My best friend.
Make that 6 minutes now

CHRIS?!?!
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TEXTING
AND DRIVING? IMMA TELL SCOTT

No...
Red light:)
Oop make that 4 minutes

stop texting and driving
I don't want you to get hurt:(

I am not gonna get hurt
Sweetheart and I am 2 minutes away
So you better be getting
Up and ready at the door

Whwhjenewh
You are so sweet, ok ok

Open the door:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I squealed the moment I heard the door knock. I ran towards the door and the moment I opened it, there stood Chris with a grocery bag filled with chocolate and a tub of strawberry ice cream. He had the biggest smile and from his other hand pulled out a stuffed teddy bear.

 He had the biggest smile and from his other hand pulled out a stuffed teddy bear

He was about to give me the bag when I launched my self towards him, engulfing him in a tight hug

He was about to give me the bag when I launched my self towards him, engulfing him in a tight hug. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist. I pulled him inside and let go of him. He walked to the couch and set everything down as I closed the door.

He was looking around at some of the pictures in the walls and smiling here and there. I walked up to him and jumped on his back, him catching me with a giggle. "I am to tired to walk" I said muffed as my head was basically shoved in his neck.

He shook his head and walked towards the couch and sat me down. Him sitting next to me. "Oh shit" I said laughing as he looked at me confused. "Imma go shower, and I forgot I had work but you know what fuck it" I said and he smiled.

"You know for someone who is tired you have a lot of energy" he said joking and I glared at him. "Shut up that's why you built like a Dorito" I said getting up and walking towards my room. "You love how Doritos taste tho" he said smirking and I flicked him off, him doing the same.

I went into my room and quickly took of my clothes and went to the bathroom and showered. After spending a good 15-20 minutes I finally came back. I was wearing red velvet shorts and a tank top.

The moment I walked back, I felt Chris eyes on me. He cleared his throat and patted the seat next to him. I took a seat and immediately took the ice cream tub. I threw my legs over his lap, my thighs on top of his.

He leaned back and threw his arm over my shoulder and turned on the tv. He started to put on Disney movies as I started digging in the tub. "You want some" I said offering him from my spoon.

"Sure want not?" He said and I feed him and myself, until we were both full. He grabbed the blanket that was on the corner of the couch and wrapped us around it, leaning back and gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Wanna tell me what happened" he said looking down at me and I shook my head, laying my head on his chest. "Well.." he said letting out a sigh "when you are ready to talk, just know I am ready to listen" he said and smiled. "Thank you" I said and I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Anything for you" he said and I smirked. "Anything?" I said looking up and he looked like he regretted his decision. "Awe man Nicole I am not getting dodger now it's super late!" He said looking at the time 9:30pm. Damn where did the time go?.

"No, actually I was gonna ask if you can stay with me here tonight, I mean it's a Friday and we don't work tomorrow, but if not it's ok" I said and a smile spread across his face.

"Of course I would stay here with you" he said and wrapped his other hand and leaned back against the couch holding me. I smiled as I felt warm, and safe. Sooner or later I felt my eyes starting to feel heaven, and within moments, I fell asleep in his arms.