00.1 Phase Two

{Epilogue: Phase Two}

''Well...'' Ava Paige was alive and breathing, wiping her forehead with a white towel as she walked towards the front of the chairmen. All attention on her as she spoke aloud.

The older lady removed her white overcoat, to reseal a white tank top. ''I think it's safe to say the Maze Trials were a complete success. I wasn't expecting so many survivors, but more the merrier.''

''Thomas continue to surprise and impress. Skylar on the other hand, I knew she would be excellent.'' Ava purses her lips.

A woman from across her spoke in her seat. ''But they are back together again, Dr. Paige. I thought you said it ruin the experiment.''

''I do recall saying that.'' Ava nodded, sadly but kept her composure. ''But I stand corrected. The brain activities showed that they react more to certain events when the other is in danger or of harm. We could use that.''

Raising her hand, she excuses the thought of young love.'' But for now, they seem to have taken the bait. It's too soon to say... but they could be the key to everything.''

''So let's move forward.'' The woman's lips tugged into a sinister smirk.

''It's time now to begin Phase Two.

A/N// END of the first book I will do a sequel to this later down the line of other plan books I got in store. Check my profile for updates and progress once it's coming.

Vote, comment, and share.

Love,

Kyle