Prologue-Skylar

''Shut it down

     ''Shut it down.''

     Voices kept screaming at her.

''Skylar!''

Different memories flashed out before her she couldn't grasp what was happening to them.

''I'm sorry.''

''No...'' The girl mumbled. Her eyes shut, tossing in her sleep.

''I love you, Skylar.''

Lights scattered around, blinding her eyes for a moment.

''This is truly disappointing.''

All she could see a blur of colors. Shadows of different sorts mix in her memory. She might have'' seen someone. A boy? A woman?

''Tom!''

''Remember...''

She could almost see a laboratory. Wires and cables all over the place and... bodies?

''Wicked is Good.''

The loud ringing filled her ears causing her to wake up. The girl coughed. A heavy feeling in her chest as the metal surrounding her shock.

The ground she was on moved up at a rapid rate of speed, causing her to feel sick and dizzy. Sitting up, she adjusted her eyes to the faint light trying to examine the strange place.

Where am I? Skylar thought. Why can't I remember anything?

Her hands banged against the side of the walls, brows furrowed in confusion.

She can't remember what happened before she woke up.

She couldn't remember a single thing.

Her breathing began to quicken and out of sync. While her heart rate was beating fast along with her hands shaking, sweating, and feeling clammy.

''Hey!'' She screamed in panic. ''Let me out of this box!'' This isn't funny.''

The box she figured she was in had items of sorts, almost like a shipment.

Was she being shipped somewhere?

Sitting down on the floor, she examined the items around her, attempting to calm herself. Most of them were boxes and some she had found out were filled with animals due to the noises. She covers her ears, closing her eyes.

The girl tried to remember something... anything.

Even just her name.

''My name...'' She muttered.