______ stared at her in disbelief. "No..but he's a good dad! She can't do that to him!"

"It's not always fair."

"But still! That's his child! God! even if I hated Katsuki I could never keep him away from his child!" _____ said.

"That's why you're an angel sweetheart. Not everyone thinks like you. Which kinda sucks...our family only knows hardships when it comes to any relationships. Tekei refuses to marry because of that. And Takade doesn't want to remarry to relive that pain..all of them still remember that day when your father called our love a curse-" Hiro stopped.

She looked at _______ who looked away her face red, fuming almost at what she was hearing.

Hiro smiled softly and cherished _____'s cheek.

"But of course none of that is true. Look at you for instance, marrying a goodman . That's something I should've done." Hiro joked laughing about it.

_____ looked at her before sighing.

"Father knows nothing about love. And we- you aren't cursed. They aren't cursed they're just scared..I wish I could help but I don't know what I can even do."

"Be yourself, the boys love you and will do anything in their power to protect you. You know that." Hiro said smiling.

"Plus, if you could be the first in the family to finally birth a girl then that'd be great! It's always boys! The firstborns are always boys can you believe that!? I was given 3 of them and then gave up." Hiro whined.

_____ laughed. "They must've kept you busy."

"Pray for a girl if you ever want a child." Hiro warned as they both then laugh again.

***
Takade and Tekei looked at watches as the shop keeper smiled wide at them all.

"HI WELCOME! MISTER DYNAMIGHT HI! How can I help you!?" The shop keeper asked looking at Katsuki.

"I'm fine help them." Katsuki said annoyed.

"R-right will do! You guys must be special to be around Hero Dynamight! Is there anything you're loooking for?? We have almost every brand here!"

Takade looked at the shop keeper then Katsuki then away.

"Get me an Army Brand Watch then." Takade said as the worker ran off to get one.

Kai looked at Katsuki. "Hey look it's you." Kai pointed at the poster of Katsuki with the watch on his wrist.

"Oh, I forgot I did a shoot for this."

"So what you're a model?" Tekei asked.

"Hardly, I only did it cause _____ told me to. I was going to reject the offer." Katsuki said staring at the poster.

"Right, you guys did a photo shoot together right?" Kai asked as Katsuki's face turned red.

"YOU SAW THAT!?"

"No, we searched your relationship online a while ago, all it said was you two started dating after a shoot." Kai said smiling. "But we wanna see it! The websites image wouldn't load" Kai whined.

Katsuki looked away almost as if he was gonna die.

"Well it's nothing good you don't have to see it!"

"If ______'s in it we'll see it." Takade said as the worker came back with a watch as he put it on.

Shit. I need to get rid of all the fucking laptops..that photo shoot was almost 4 years ago..it can't possibly be easy to find right?!...if they see us naked theyll fucking think I'm just with her for her body..dammit..why the hell did they have to bring it up I swear I'm going to destroy that website-