.:75:.

It's been about 3 weeks since George got kidnapped by Schlatt... again.. and Still no sign of him- nor one word from him.

It was about 1 am.

Dream groaned as he held zuma.. he's been crying for almost ten minutes.
"Zuma... I'm tired..." he's done everything to get zuma to stop crying.. he's changed him, fed him.. everything.
"Can you stop crying..?" He yawned.

Zuma cried... waving his arms around.

"Why are you crying..?" Dream mumbled.. he was also very tired.. he's barley slept in weeks.
"Please stop crying..." he groaned.

"Mama!" Zuma cried out as he reached his arms out..... he's gotten better at saying mama that's for sure.

Dream had a stressful sigh.
"I don't know where mama is zuma.."
He fell onto his knees, holding zuma up.. he didn't have enough strength to stand.
"I don't know where he is..."

Zuma sniffled.
"Mama..." he mumbled, pulling his hands to his face.

Dream was able to pull himself onto the bed, keeping zuma close to him.
"I don't know where he is zuma....." he repeated.
"I'm trying my best."

Zuma had a light whine as he swung his arms slightly in the air, trying to hit Dream.

"Shh.. go to bed zuma.." Dream mumbled as he tucked the blanket over zumas lower half.
"We need to rest if we are going to go back to looking for mama in the morning." He muffled.

Zuma continued to whine until he eventually fell asleep.. but Dream could not.

Dream stared at the ceiling..

After a few moments his new phone went off.

He turned his head over in that direction.

"Who the fuck is calling me at one in the morning." Dream reached over for his phone.
"Hello...?" He answered in a tired tone.

'Dream!' Sapnap yelled through the phone.

"Jesus- what..?" Dream rubbed his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling.
"It's one in the morning sap.. zuma is trying to sleep.."

'We found a lead for where George could be.' Sapnap spoke with a happy tone.

Dream quickly sat up, gripping his new phone tightly, zuma rolled into the blanket.
"You did?!?! What is it?! Where could he be!"

'We are not sure George is there but we are for sure schlatts men will be there.. and maybe Schlatt himself.'

Dream quickly got out of bed.
"Where are they going.." he had a faint growl as he paced around the room.
"Let me know immediately."

'The old train station apparently... there to be meeting up with someone..' you could hear Sapnap clicking on a keyboard.
'And it seems they are meeting up with this- random person in about 4 hours.'

"we are going to.. interrupt- that meetup right away... and figure out where George is." Dream had hope stir in his chest.
"Got it." He growled.

'What about zuma, someone needs to stay and watch zuma.' Sapnap asked, he wanted Dream to rest.

Dream glanced over at zuma... he knew he had to stay and watch zuma...
"Shit..." he had to protect him,

'You should stay and watch zuma.. I know you want to come with us- but you need to protect zuma.' Sapnap sighed, Karl was already exhausted from taking care of zuma so often.. and all the patrols..