.:14:.

"How's the McDonald's" Dream smiled as George was in the seat next to him.
"Is it good?" He hummed.

"Really good!" George muffled as he continued to stuff his face with fries.
"Thank you!" He muffled.

"Well you're eating healthy food for dinner" Dream had a slight glance to George before looking forward.
"Right?" He spoke firmly.

George nodded... he probably wasn't.

After awhile Dream got a call from foolish.

"Fuck, we need to pull over for a moment." Dream swerved the car slightly over before picking up his phone.... He didn't want to take to long.

George just nodded and ate his McDonald's.... He didn't want to bug Dream on the phone.

.:Dream POV:.

"Yes foolish?" Dream raised the phone to his ear, humming a soft tune.

"I need you to come over immediately...." Foolish stated quiet firmly into the phone

"What? Why?" Dream was confused why his brother needed him at this time of day.
"I'm out right now?"

"We found one...we are moving the meeting today so get down here immediately" he could hear foolish scramble around

Dream was shocked for a moment.
"I'll be right over." He knew what foolish was talking about, quickly hanging up.
"Hood on."

George just looked at him confused.
"What was that about?" He mumbled... a little concerned..

"We are heading to my brothers immediately, text Sapnap and Karl to get everyone too meet there" Dream stated quite firmly before quickly backing up and turning the car around.. practically speeding down the road.

George was quiet concerned what was going on but proceeded to message Karl and sapnap before answering any question.
"Okay..?" He mumbled.

Dream continued to press his foot on the gas.

"Can you slow down a bit? You're going quite fast" George noticed the acceleration of the car, freaking him out a little.
"It's freaking me out.." he mumbled.

"I can't George... this is important, I don't have time to drop you off at the house so you're coming with me" Dream couldn't look over at George... he kept his eyes on the road.
"So please don't do anything stupid"

George had a slight pout that Dream though he would do something stupid, which he probably would...

"Once we get there me and my crew have to go into a meeting."Dream kept his eye on the road, not glancing over.
"But I want you to wait outside the office."

"But aren't I apart of your crew?" George looked over at Dream... tilting his head.

"You are but it's best you stay out of this one." Dream didn't want George to get involved with this.
"You won't like it,"

George looked down at his lap, he knew dream wouldn't let him get involved if it was dangerous.
"Okay." He continued eating his food.

After about a 30 minute drive....Dream finally arrive and saw he crew already waiting in the garage for him.

George looked around.. seeing the new mansion.
"Jesus..." how wealthy is the alpha he mated..

"Oh! You brought George" Karl smiled happily.. soon noticing George walk out of the car.

"I had no other choice, I have to hurry foolish is inside." Dream quickened his pace... adjusting his white button up shirt.

.:George POV:.