.:74:.

George sat on the ground, playing with zuma as dream, Hannah and Ally were at the table.

"So, how have you been." Hannah took a sip of her tea, crossing her legs carefully.
"Busy?" She smiled.

"Good." Dream kept his eyes on George from afar.
"Just tired is all." He shrugged, yawning.

"I see... being a father can be pretty stressful.. especially if you're in the mafia- and that your mate is an omega."  Hannah looked over at George as well.
"It's dangerous- risky id say" she hummed softly.

"Mhm.." Dream had a faint smile as he took a sip of tea.

"So how did you meet George?" Hannah tilted her head to the side in curiosity, turning her attention back to Dream.
"I'm curious." She hummed.

Dream soon choked on his tea, not really wanting to answer that.

"Ooo! I've been curious about this too!" Ally clapped her hands quietly.
"George is such a sweet heart, I wanna know how you two met!" She perked up.

"I wanna know how this omega snuck into your heart." Hannah had a small smile on her face.. perking up.

"Well- uh -you see- well- um." Dream started to heavily stutter as he rubbed the back of his head.

"He kidnapped me." George answered, not really caring- he was focused on zuma.... He didn't think it was so bad.

It all went quiet for a moment.

Dream rested his face into his right hand, clearly embarrassed.
"God damn it" he sighed softly.

Hannah just took another sip from he cup.
"Okay...." She raised an eyebrow.
"Did you make him get with you by force."

Dream quickly shot up.
"No!" He shook his head.. perking up.

George also shook his head.
"No, he didn't." He smiled as he played with zuma some more.
"He was planning on selling me to the black market but then things kind of escalated from there."

"Is that so." Hannah raised a brow as she glared at dream.
"I didn't know that." She hummed.

"I gave him the option to leave!" Dream felt like he was being attacked.
"He chose to stay-"

"Technically you still threatened me to stay." George glanced over a dream.
"You said people would kill me if I left"

Dream sighed.
"You know- I think it's time we should be leaving-" he didn't want to get embarrassed anymore.

"Already?" George tilted his head to the side as he picked up zuma.

"I have a - mission later today." Dream decided to come up with some random excuse to leave.
"It's important." He sighed.

George had a faint nod.
"Alright." He lightly chuckled, smiling.

"Good luck on your mission." Hannah nodded.
"Ally would you like to escort them to the door?" She turned to Ally.

"Oh! Of cou-" before Ally could finish she was interrupted.

"It's fine, we can escort ourselves out, thank you." Dream made his way out of the room fairly quick.

George following behind.
"Bye!" He waved ally and Hannah goodbye.

.: George and Dream POV :.