.:52:.

George wandered around the aisle looking for the fairy lights.
"Where are they.." he mumbled quietly.

Dream wandered some what far back look at his phone, messaging Sapnap as he did so.

"Oh! There they are!" George looked up on the top shelf... he hummed.
"There not that high up!" He started to climb up the shelves.

Dream glanced up for a moment noticing George as he did this.
"George!" He went over yanking George carefully off the shelf.
"Did you not learn from last time you did this"

"No." George shrugged
"But as your carrying me, lift me up~ I want the fairy lights" he pointed to the top shelf.

"You-" Dream glared at George.

"Fairy lights please." George did grabby hands trying to grab the fairy lights but Dream was holding him back.
"Lift me up" he hummed.

Dream sighed before lifting up George enough to grab the fairy lights.

"Thank you kind sir." George quickly grabbed a box of fairy lights.
"Finally!" He giggled happily.

"God, you're so ridiculous" Dream rolled his eyes as he lowered George back down.

"Shut up, I wanted my fairy lights" George had a low growl as he held the fairy lights close to his chest.

Dream just shook his head with a small chuckle.
"Come on, let's go get your snacks" he nudged his head.

"Okay!" George nodded before walking towards the isle of snacks.
"I want a lot." He hummed.

"That can be arranged.. as So what kind of snacks do you want?" Dream followed George throughout the isle.

"Hmm.. I don't know yet, what kind of snacks do you want?" George turned towards Dream.
"I'll have a lot ." He swayed around.

"George we are here for you" Dream looked along the isle of snacks.
"We will get what you want." He hummed.. nodding his head.

"Then I'm getting you some sour patch kids." George reached up and grabbed a family size bag.

"A family size..?" Dream long back at George confused.
"Why that one..?" He didn't care just confused.

"Yeah for all three of us." George cocked a smile before turning back towards Dreams.

"George- there's only two of us-" Dream blinked confused.

"Yeah- me, you" George pointed to Dreams chest.
"And the baby." He kissed the tip of Dreams nose.

"I guess your right" Dream chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, he did want to lean in for a kiss but he knew he shouldn't after his actions from earlier.

"Now let's go buy more snacks!" George picked up a few more snacks from the shelves before walking off.
"Here, let's get a few of these." He hummed.

"George- we should probably get a basket" Dream glanced around trying to find an abandoned basket.
"There's a lot,"

"Can you hold my stuff while I go look for a basket" George stopped in his tracks, turning back towards Dream once more.

"How about I come with you- I'll still hold the stuff of course" Dream nudged his head... in all honesty, he just wanted to spend more time with George.

George nodded.
"Okay! But I'll hold the stuff then" he started to walk away, he hummed.

"Wh-" Dream gave George a confused look.
"But you just asked me too-" he grew confused.