Chapter 5- (Picture of Alexander)

Hey guyyyys! so you better be happy that i'm posting it pretty quickly =] hopefully ill be able to upload again soon!! 

there is a !little! bit of abuseish stuff in this, not really. there is a little pain tho, so if ur a really big wimp.... idk. still read it lol. you can handle it. its REALLY not bad. 

As usual, please comment and tell me what you think!!!!!!! vote if you like it!!!!!! fan if you REALLY like it =] 

the song is just one that i listed to a lot when writing this, and it kinda reminded me of the fight with Alexander.... and i like it. so yeah... 

__________________________________________

FLASHBACK: (Warren) “Can you control yourself?” I asked warningly. “Because we need to talk to her when she wakes up, and if you can’t do that without hurting her than I’m going to have to do it alone.”

Guilt inched onto his face and he looked down. “Yeah,” he murmured. “I’m ok.”

I turned back around to make sure she was okay, but my eyes fell on an empty carpet.

She was gone.

CHAPTER 5

{Persephone}

My head spun at the movement as I raced through the streets. I felt woozy, as if I might collapse on the ground at any moment. My forehead pounded to the beat of my feet on the road and my muscles burned as I pushed them to their limits.

I forced myself to run faster.

I had no doubt that as soon as they realized I was gone they would come after me, and I needed to get to the haven of my home as fast as possible.

I glanced behind me but quickly turned back around as black spots danced in my vision. Leaning my back against a building I paused for a minute to recover. I only let myself rest for a few seconds before running along the road again.

As I kept sprinting my heart rate increased until it felt as if it might beat out of my chest. Uncomfortable warmth spread to the tips of my fingers and around my body.  A whimper escaped from my mouth as my limbs wobbled beneath me, straining to support my weight. Not wanting to stop again I pushed myself forward, but I couldn’t take it. I collapsed to the ground, shaking with exhaustion, and something else. Not having the effort to move anything but my head, I turned it to the side and threw up weakly. My vomit’s stench filled my lungs and I gagged.

I was in good shape. This shouldn’t be happening.

Now lying down my head still pounded, but the pain became sharper, transforming. It changed from a dull ache to a fierce jab. I lifted up my arm to touch the back of my head, having to use a lot of energy for such a small movement. My hand touched something warm and wet, and when I pulled it away I saw that it was coated with blood.

The last thing I remember thinking was how pretty the bright red looked against my pale fingers.

My eyes closed.

______________________________________

Pain. My eyelashes fluttered as I slipped into consciousness. I opened my eyes a fraction to see a hazy shape moving above me. The agony was now centered in my head. Something touched it and I was awakened from my daze with a jolt. There was a high-pitched scream that hurt my ears somewhere in the background. Then I realized that it was mine.

I fell back asleep.

_________________________________________________

When I finally woke up, I wasn’t in my bed. Panic flashed through me and I struggled up, but the ache in my head prevented me from getting far. A moan escaped my lips and I closed my eyes in defeat. Everything came rushing back to me, how I was found and I fought. I remembered waking up and hearing shouts. I had stumbled to my feet and slipped out of the room. I had run down the streets, and I remembered feeling horrible.