ACT 2 SCENE 3: The Confrontation!

MARTHA

Of course you understand Doctor. You believe in God. Your father was a preacher. My Grandfather was a rabbi.

(ACCUSINGLY)

Those atheists don't live with the same morals we have set for ourselves! Oh if only I had married a man like you.

(CARL KISSES HER SUDDENLY)

MUSIC: HEAVENLY CHOIR

Oh it has been so long since I felt a kiss like that. A kiss with meaning.

MUSIC: 70'S PORNO MUSIC

(THEY KISS AGAIN MORE PASSIONATELY. CARL FUMBLES WITH MARTHA'S BRA. FREUD AND MINNA ENTER THE FRONT DOOR)

MINNA

Martha!

SIGMUND

Carl!

CARL

Sigmund!

MARTHA

Minna!

MINNA

Carl!

SIGMUND

Martha!

CARL

Minna!

MARTHA

Sigmund!

SIGMUND

I KNEW IT! WHY YOU LITTLE ARYAN BASTARD!

CARL

Do not dare to point your fingers at me!

SIGMUND

(HE PULLS A LETTER FROM HIS JACKET)

Martha stay away from this man. I'm onto you Carl. He has been having an affair with one of his patients! Does Fraulein Schoenberg ring a bell, Dr. Tongue?

(HE WINCES AND CORRECTS HIMSELF)

Jung.

(PAUSE)

I have a letter here from her.

CARL

Schizer! Give me that letter Dr. Fraud!

(PAUSE)

No I really mean Dr. Fraud this time!

(HE REACHES FOR THE LETTER)

SIGMUND

Ah ah ah!

(HE PULLS IT BACK FROM CARL)

Dear Doctor "FREUD"!

(MOCKING CARL RELENTLESSLY)

I do not know who else to turn to. I know you are close to Doctor Carl Jung. That's you. I regret to inform you that I have developed an intimate relationship with the Doctor. I feel it is affecting my progress as a patient!

MARTHA

Stop right there Sigmund! You are making a fool of yourself.

SIGMUND

Me? A fool? This so called Doctor has been using his practice as a way to have a questionable sexual liaison. YOU are the FREUD! ...FRAUD!

CARL

Oh so you want me to confess? Fine. I slept with one of my patients! Do you feel better now Sigmund?

SIGMUND