Chapter Fifty-One

Start from the beginning

Hoseok opened his eyes rolling his head and narrowing his eyes at Yoongi. "You wouldn't."

"I would." Yoongi replied cockily raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes further before sighing in defeat. "Fine." He gave up, sitting up and facing Yoongi who was now smiling in victory.

Hoseok pouted opening his arms. "Can I have a hug now?"

Yoongi giggled, throwing himself into Hoseok's arms tackling him to the bed. Hoseok grunted as the air was knocked out of him as his back hit the mattress.

Yoongi clung to him tightly now nuzzling into Hoseok breathing in through his nose and shutting his eyes.

"Comfortable?" Hoseok asked chuckling. Yoongi was acting like a baby Koala with the way he was clinging to him with his cute fluffy appearance.

Yoongi hummed gently nodding his head against Hoseok's chest slowly drifting off to sleep. Hoseok following soon after.

───

Yoongi held tightly onto Hoseok's hands like his life depended on it as they walked through the 'rich' neighbourhood the streets being all too familiar and all heading to the one place he never wanted to return to.

If he remembers correctly and he is 99% sure he did. His father would have left for work 2 hours ago. He always stuck to his schedule like clockwork he had for the 24 years he'd know him.

With every step he got more and more anxious gripping tighter onto Hoseok's hand. He didn't want to go back to his old house but he needed his stuff he couldn't let Hoseok pay for everything.

Hoseok was nervously looking around for a different reason. He's never been to the rich district before this place was reserved for the richest of the rich and be felt extremely out of place right now.

Sure he had plenty of money but the people who lived here were stupidly rich.

It made his realise just how different Yoongi's life had been from his and yet he's  still a humble and grounded person.

Although he would admit he was a little curious to see the house his boyfriend used to live in.

The pair walked up to a large iron fence standing in front of it. The bars were now gone and replaced with a new gate that hid the house more than the old one Yoongi had snuck through when he first escaped to meet Hoseok

Yoongi noticed the keypad on the wall, he nervously bit his lip. He hoped his father had kept the pass code the same otherwise they'd have to find a different way in.

He looked at Hoseok who smiled reassuringly before grazing his fingertips over the keypad before entering the 6 digit code.

A loud buzz rang in his ears the light turning green and the fence retracting.

He re-joined his hand with Hoseok's the pair watching the gate open.

Hoseok's jaw dropped when he saw the spectacular house. It was massive. Unnecessarily big.

A gentle tug on his arm bought him back seeing Yoongi looking at him gesturing towards the house.

The two started walking towards the front door.

Not knowing that someone was watching them through the many security camera's around the entrance. Tears in their eyes.

───
Ok a couple things to talk about...

1. JUST LOOK AT MY BIAS DOING THE THING!!! LIKE DAMN! HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! *heavy breathing* That's Min fucking Yoongi bitches appreciate his face!

 JUST LOOK AT MY BIAS DOING THE THING!!! LIKE DAMN! HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! *heavy breathing* That's Min fucking Yoongi bitches appreciate his face!

2. Happy birthday Jungkookie!!! 🎂 (it may be a little late)

3. Thanks you so much for 20k reads cause that's freaking insane!!! I never would have thought so many people would read this book. Thank you!! It's unbelievable.

Finally...

Question: How many people here are from the UK I'm curious?

Question: Who is your bias/bias wrecker? (I think mine are pretty self explanatory).

But enough from me! Thank you for reading and I'll see you next chapter.

Bye!