Chapter Five

"Great..." I thought to myself. Here we go again. I sunk my shoulders down preparing myself for what I knew wouldn't be a fun walk in the park. Slowly I made my way back down the steps towards my father. 

───

HOSEOK POV

───

I don't know when or why this was happening. After Jimin and I finished up shooting for the day, which went relatively well. I headed home to now find myself scrolling through archives looking for whatever I could relating to the guy I met earlier today.

I don't know why I was here practically stalking him trying to dig up as much information about him as I could.  But there was nothing, just a variety of posts and news articles showing pictures of him around town, always wearing the same mask and hat combination and never alone always around his father. 

There were so many rumours around him. Some people think he's crazy, a freak. Other people insinuated that he had a horribly deformed face and some just called him a spoiled rich kid. 

There was one thing I managed to dig up. Not a single article I read anywhere mentioned this guys name. He was just referred to as the 'Min Son'. Surely someone somewhere had to know his name... The name that had spun around my head since I heard it.  "Min Yoongi ". 

───

YOONGI POV

───

I had really done it this time. How could I have been so stupid and reckless? What was I thinking!? I knew the rules, they were practically branded into my brain. "Don't go out" "Never show your face" but the biggest one is "Don't speak to ANYONE!" 

I knew this. I fucking knew the rules yet I so blatantly and quickly threw them from my mind for what... for a boy. I didn't even know him for christ sake he was just someone I happened to bump into.

I let out a big sign and fell backwards onto my bed still wearing the clothes I'd been wearing today. 

Pulling myself back up into an upright position, I pulled my baseball cap off my head letting my hair fall back down to my face sitting just below my eyebrows. My mask still covered the rest of my face. 

This was my life. My every action is restricted. I mean you would expect a wealthy CEO's son to always have some restrictions on their life because of who their father is. The media were everywhere waiting for a story. 

But my life wasn't just restricted. I had no life it didn't belong to me it belonged to my father. 

I looked down at myself noticing the small graze on both my palms from earlier today when I bumped into that stranger. My hands were filthy, my hair was thick with sweat and grease. I never really bothered keeping it clean when all it's gonna do is be stuffed under a hat. 

But the truth was, I just didn't want to face myself. The simple task of having a shower was one of the many tasks in life I hated the most. It was the one instance in which my mask could be removed, when I was in the bathroom, and I could look at my whole self in the mirror. I hated it. Looking at the face even my own father couldn't bare to see. 

At first, I saw the mask as a requirement but now I wore it for myself too. How could I let people see my face to see that... I was just as horrible looking as the media thought. 

───

OK, so small update... I'm still getting my head around how I want the story to go. I could write descriptions for days but That's no fun for you to read. You wanna get to the SOPE action..😂😂 

The next update should be soon.