Chapter Three

NEXT DAY

───

I woke up bright and early today, I wanted to get out today and possibly take a couple of pictures for my page, it's been a week since my last post and I feel like I should post something soon. When I woke up this morning I saw a post I was tagged in, it was the photo I had taken with those girls yesterday, leaving a like and comment underneath. I always enjoyed interacting with my followers.

Seeing how happy those girls were to meet me and all their questions asking when and what I'm going to post next. Inspired me to get out today. 

I was currently standing in my room, staring at my wardrobe that was filled to the brim with a variety of outfits and accessories. None were particularly fancy, no expensive designer brands, I had a couple of brand deals but never anything big. The whole purpose of my page was to prove you can still be fashionable on a budget, you didn't need to be dripping with brand tags. 

Today was proving difficult for me to choose an outfit, Everything I tried seemed to either not quite look right or just didn't work at all. I was struggling which was odd for me, I normally could throw an outfit together quite quickly. 

But for some reason today there was this small voice in the back of my head nagging at me whenever I tried on a new outfit. I wanted it to be perfect because something was telling me today would be an important day. 

After an hour of being indecisive, I finally landed on the perfect outfit... Something that was well put together and not overly casual. 

All dressed and ready to go I texted my friend Jimin to meet me at the small cafe we often went to

All dressed and ready to go I texted my friend Jimin to meet me at the small cafe we often went to. Jimin would often come to help me whenever I wanted to do a shoot, he also has a small Instagram page, his was slightly smaller than mine but not by much. We both loved spending the day walking around the streets finding the perfect places to stop and get a couple of pictures. 

Chuckling at how eager Jimin was for today, I shoved my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my wallet and keys and set off towards the cafe to meet Jimin

Today was slightly colder than I thought it would be outside, I was feeling the chill of the wind, my outfit wasn't really enough to keep me warm but I wasn't overly cold, it was bearable. So I didn't bother going back to get a jacket. 

The cafe was in the centre of town, so I still had a little way to go before I got there. Despite the cold, it was a pleasant walk. 

When I was nearing the cafe, It wasn't more than 2 minutes away at this point and I was sure Jimin was already there waiting for me. Suddenly, I felt a sudden weight hit my chest causing me to lose my balance a little. I bought my gaze up from my phone seeing a man who was slightly shorter than myself pulling themself up from the floor. 

Quickly realising that I had bumped into them I offered a hand to help them up, it was my fault anyway I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. 

I was surprised when they just looked at my hand and pushed it away getting up on their own. It was at this point I noticed the pulled down hat and mask that covered the guys face. It was that man from the Instagram post yesterday, it was him he was standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I should have been paying more attention to where I was going" I mused in a flustered tone

"I'm sorry, I should have been paying more attention to where I was going" I mused in a flustered tone. "Are you alright?"

The man just lightly nodded his head at me, still looking at the floor, not daring to make eye contact. 

I tilted my head to the side, trying to meet the gaze of the stranger in front of me. "Are you sure, you took quite a fall"? 

The stranger finally lifted their head, I could now see his eyes. They were a dark shade of brown, they were beautiful but I noticed the redness surrounding them and how bloodshot they were causing my eyes to widen slightly and a flame of worry ignored inside me somewhere despite not even knowing this guy. 

The stranger must have noticed this as he immediately lowered his gaze back to the floor. Avoiding eye contact. Honestly, it kind of saddened me his eyes were beautiful and as soon as they were out of sight all I wanted was to see them again.

───

Yessss! They finally meet! Hopefully, the next chapter will be out soon! Hope you're enjoying the story.