(Time skip after 4 days)

(Priya' Pov)
It's been so many days, I am trying to call ji - hoon, but he isn't picking up my phone. What the heck is wrong with him? He neither responded to my text. I am getting really angry. I want to meet him. But this Armaan won't let me go out, but i have too. Wait, let's sneak out. I don't need to take any tension because you know what, I am already a pro of sneaking out. In high school Me and Armaan always use to sneak out of the class and use to come before the period was over, As if nothing ever happened and we attended the whole class. "Let's get it baby" I said as I went towards my closet to get ready.

(After getting all dressed up)

(Priya's Pov)

Done!! Now I am ready to go. I said as I looked last time at the mirror before walking towards the door. I slowly opened the door and started to walk towards the living room. "Oh My God" I started running back to my room. I entered my room and quickly closed the door. "What the heck? I thought he left the house, Aish!! Now I need to wait for some time so that I can sneak out successfully.

(After 10-15 minutes)
(Armaan's Pov)

I just got a call from mom saying they will be coming home after 5-6 months because there business wasn't successful. I mean I feel sad about that but, living without parents is a different feeling. I need to tell this to priya because her parents were always strict towards her. That's why she loves when her parents are not home even sometimes we need to sneak out for a party. Her parents were always against late night party's. Let's go and get her this news. "Priya!! Priya!!" I said running towards her room shouting her name.

(Priya's Pov)
I was using my phone waiting for Armaan to leave so I can sneak out and meet my Boyfriend.

But, suddenly I heard him shouting my name and coming towards my room

But, suddenly I heard him shouting my name and coming towards my room. I went near the door and locked it. As I was fully dressed up and if he sees me like this he will understand I am planning to sneak out. He came near the door and was trying to unlock it but, he couldn't as I locked it. "Yes Armaan what do you want? " I said shouting so that he can hear me. "Why have you closed your door? Open it" He said still trying to unlock the door. "I-I- Ha I am going to take a bath so I am wrapped in a towel, that's why I ha-have locked the door". I said stuttering because of the nervousness as I was not sure if it was a good excuse or not. "Ah okay!! You sure right you are going to bath or-" I cutted his words and said "No, I-I am just going to bath, by the way why did you came here?" I said changing the topic. "Ah! I forgot about that, I came here to tell you that mom and dad are not coming next week they will stay for like more 5-6 months, as there business wasn't successful." He said "Oh that's sad, But I am happy we live here alone." I said "Yeah, Okay carrying on, you can go and take a bath, I will be leaving the house, I need to meet up with one of my friend, he loves dog so is it okay if I will take mochi with me?" He said waiting for my response "Yes, it's fine you can take him with you" I said happily as he was leaving. "Ok bye" "Bye". After 10 minutes I opened the door to check if he left or not. I walked towards the living room, it didn't seem that he nor mochi was there in the house. I went near the window and peeked outside.

I sighed in relief as his car was not found in the parking area

I sighed in relief as his car was not found in the parking area. " Finally, he left " I said as I went towards the door to leave. I locked the main door with the spare key which I had with me and started to walk towards my boyfriend's house as I know his address and also went there for 2-3 times after we started dating.