CHAMPION OF TROKYA: Taryn Pythias - RosemarieQuartz

Name: Taryn Pythias

Age: 25

Race: Human

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: In life, it is too easy to find cruelty in the never-ending quest for power. Everyone wants something no matter what price must be paid. Taryn hopes that at least in small ways, he sets himself apart from the crowd. Do not assume that because of his humble upbringing that he lacks anything in determination or wit. He is gentle, never one to meet a stranger, and always eager to lend a hand. Kindness runs deep in his bones. Taryn may come across as naive when it comes to old magic but his natural prowess is undeniable. This was not the life he was born to live but it is the one the gods chose for him.

Appearance: Certainly, Taryn could be considered beautiful. His hands are firm and warm, callused from work but still gentle enough to pull the petals off of a fresh bloom without tearing them. Tall and strong, his smile shears through any hope for intimidation. His eyes greet you with friendly curiosity, a warm amber reminiscent of a long-awaited campfire. There is nothing to fear when you look at him. Nothing in his brown curls or dirt-stained fingernails to suggest that this could be an enemy.

Briefest Backstory: Taryn has lived a relatively uninteresting life. He was born on a small farm known primarily for its beautiful flowers. His family loved him deeply and as their eldest son, Taryn was more than willing to take over the business once his father passed away. Not once did he ever long for anything more than that. Peace and tranquility, hard work and soil, those were the promises the earth made to him. Even now, Taryn is uncertain how he became ensnared in all that lay beyond the green hills of his home. Perhaps it began with a pair of eyes, a smile, or a kiss hidden beneath a blanket of petals. Perhaps it began with a heart that stopped beating well before its time. Not everything that is buried remains that way but oh, how we often wish they would.

Weapons/Skills: Taryn has very little to offer when it comes to weaponry. What he brings to the table is his determination and willingness to do what it takes to achieve his goals. He recently inherited a rather interesting collection of spellbooks. Although he may still be a novice, the magic spills from him more readily than it should.

Anything Interesting: Taryn one day hopes to furnish a palace with his family's lovely flowers.