TROKYIAN QUEEN: Clemathia Amaschovi

Name:
Clemathia Amaschovi

Age: 150

Succeeder to: Lavidia Amaschovi III

Queen of: Trokya Empire

Personality: Kind, thoughtful, and wise is the queen of Troyka. She has ruled for 50 years and will rule another 50 should all go well. Her daughters come in plural and she loves them both.  Like all queens, she is known to imbibe in alcohol at social events, but she is no more a drunk than she is a coward. That is to say, Clemathia has never been one to back down from a fight--or to lose one.

Wish: To grow the empire as far as the world stretches.

***

TROKYA:

Trokya is a wonderful place.

There is a flourishing empire that grows evermore--this is the wonder that is Trokya. Though the Trokyian people are known to be strict, greedy, and rude (as is true for so many dwarves and halflings), those are all rumors that are squashed the moment you meet anyone from Trokya. This empire spans hundreds of thousands of miles and its people are found at every port, every town, every little spot known to man. From the base of the Rochie mountains to the southern ocean, Trokya rules with an iron grip. They are kind to their young neighbors and, for now, seek no new growth to their rightful portion of the world. The majority of those who live throughout Trokya are elves.