MIRRIMDYRIC KING: Bhodror The Glorious

Name: Bhodror The Glorious

Age: 71

Succeeder to: Queen Drumakia The Brutal

King of: Mirrimdyr

Personality: King Bhodror is... well... Glorious. Don't let appearances deceive you. He considers himself a gentle ruler, though he's unafraid to engage in violence when necessary for the sake of his people and his lands. Certainly, he had more of a bloodthirsty tenancy in his youth, but age has brought wisdom, a cool head, and a preference for quiet fireside nights with a good book and a large mug of tea. He detests the stereotypes often assigned to orcs, and will gladly debate any narrow minded individual who feels the need to uphold such backwards ideals. He and his husband Rhak The Fearless are celebrating their fiftieth year of marriage. While Bhodror is honored to be king and happy to serve his people, he is growing rather weary and would like to retire... so hopefully someone worthy comes along to battle him for the throne soon. 

Wish: A worthy heir to carry on his legacy. 

***

Mirrimdyr:

Welcome to.... snow. So much snow. 

Before King Bhodror The Glorious valiantly (and violently) wrested the throne of Mirrimdyr from Queen Drumakia The Brutal forty years ago, Mirrimdyr had never experienced such peace and tranquility. Gone are the days of yore, when the Mirrimdyric army was constantly off fighting battle after battle, pillaging villages and conquering lands at their ruler's whim. Now, the warrior people of Mirrimdyr knit! They learn wood-carving and ice-skating and other fun hobbies that require surprisingly sharp tools! Schools have been opened to the masses, teaching orcs and other "violent" creatures of all ages subjects that have historically been barred to them. Mirrimdyr is home to orcs, half-orcs, dwarves, bugbears, firbolgs, some cold-dwelling tieflings, and a vast variety of others who love snow and adventure! In recent years its become a strangely popular retirement spot. 

The people of Mirrimdyr know their King is growing old and tired, and really someone should challenge him for the throne and give him a break... but they just love him so much, why would they want to replace him?