Chapter 18: REASONS

Audio titled: YOU

Chapter
018

Reasons
(Blame It On)

***

Jong Woo did not like the cold light of the room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jong Woo did not like the cold light of the room.

He also didn't like how the slightly stinky air made his nose tickle. And he especially hated that Moon Jo left him alone with the big tall humans.

They were so boring! And there were no toys for him.

He was fascinated with the different shapes of the glass thingies but when he wanted to taste them, mommy yelled at him and Jong Woo didn't like to be yelled at.

He crawled to another room and found a wooden stick on the floor.

He grabbed it with his tiny hands and started to amuse himself with hammering the thing on the ground.

He heard the door open and turned to see if Moon Jo had returned.

But it was only another tall human with an ugly face.

The man smiled and waved at him.

Jong Woo found him boring and started hammering again.

Then the man began to make the floor wet.

Jong Woo's nose twitched when he inhaled the stench of the liquid.

The man poured the smelly stuff everywhere around the room, only leaving the stairs behind Jong Woo dry.

Jong Woo didn't like the stinking stuff and wanted to crawl to the next room but the man crouched down in front of him and pulled something out of his pockets.

He smiled at Jong Woo and rubbed a little stick against a little box and suddenly there was a little red light at the end of the little stick!

It flickered and danced as if it was alive.

Jong Woo had never seen anything so beautiful. He felt very disappointed when the man blew on the stick and the little light vanished.

But then the man gave him the box and Jong Woo eagerly took a little stick out and rubbed it against the box.

It took him some tries but then he finally managed to get the light and he squealed in delight.

The man smiled and waved again before he left the room.

Jong Woo didn't care where he went, he was already absorbed in this new toy.

Sadly the light died whenever he swung the stick around and he had to take a new stick and rub it again against the box.

Finally he understood that he should not swing the stick around and hold it still.

Curiously he watched the light wander down the stick, leaving a black stick behind it. When it reached his fingers a sharp pain shot to his brain and he let the stick fall to the ground.

A NEW WORLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें