Lilia pouted as Quiinn peck his cheek and left.

🔹

"Kay, soo.... Savanaclaw." Quiinn now searching for the three Savanaclaw students.

Quiinn traveled around the school yet again but now her destination stop is at the field. She walked across the field when she notices Epel and Jack together.

Also, if you're wondering where Grim is, he's at Heartslabyul with the two idiot.

"Yo! Epel, Jack! Sup!" Quiinn greeted them.

The two turned around when heard their named being called out. "Quiinn, sup." Epel and Quiinn did a lil bestie handshake. "It's good to see you again, Quiinn. Do you need anything?"

"Actually, yeah. Can we exchange numbers? Along with Leona, Ruggie, Vil and Rook?" Quiinn asked the two as she bring out her phone.

The two agreed and began exchange numbers.

"Aight, that's all. I'll have to find the Octavinelle boys now. See ya?" Quiinn started running as she wave at her two friends.

🔹

Now Quiinn is at Monstro Lounge and on her way to the VIP room.

When she reaches the said room, Quiinn knocked on the door and was greeted with a very familiar face. It's Floyd.

"Ah, koebi-chan~" Floyd wrapped his arms around her torso. Don't worry, he make sure not to squeeze her. "What are you doing here, koebi-chan~?"

"Oh, I'm just want to exchange numbers. Is Azul and Jade here?" Asked Quiinn when the boy nuzzle her.

"Oh, no. Azul went out with Jade~"

"Meh. Can we exchange numbers? Azul and Jade's numbers too." Quiinn asked once he released her and he, ofc, agreed.

They exchange numbers and Quiinn bid him goodbye as he pouted.

🔹

-'I smell chaos' group chat-

Quiinn created a group chat

Quiinn added Ace, Deuce, Cater, Trey, Riddle, Leona, Ruggie, Jack, Azul, Floyd, Jade, Kalim, Jamil, Vil, Epel, Rook, Idia, Ortho, Malleus, Lilia, Silver, Sebek, Crowley, Crewel

Everyone is online except Ortho, Idia, Malleus and Sebek

Quiinn:
Haloooo dear besties :)

Ace:
Damn, you just friend-zone us

Deuce:
I'm gonna overlook that

Vil:
Why am I here?

Quiinn:
Cuz I said so

Vil:
Fair enough

Leona:
Simp

Ruggie:
Like you're not one, Leona-san
Shishishishi

Leona:
Like you're not one either

Jack:
He didn't deny it