━━ 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮

━━ 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮
may we meet again

summary

    THERE were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl. Ah, yes, there were great big beasts with wingspans that could reach out for miles, and some sea dragons twenty times as big as the big blue whale. Where they went? Only a few know. In just ten years since, people have started to forget they existed or even argued their existence at all. But Valkyrie Frode knows. And she was determined to keep their secret safe to the end of her days.

     For five years, dragons and Vikings have been friends. They have made them their pets, their companions; trained them, fought alongside them, even rode them. The dragons protected the Vikings of Berk, kept them safe, from others, or even themselves. And in turn, the Vikings wanted to keep the dragon's safe━to have a world where all Vikings and dragons could live in peace. A Utopia.

      But when that hope for a Utopia becomes threatened, Valkyrie and her friends: Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Hott, Ruffnut and Tuffnut have to learn that maybe it was time that their dragons stepped away ... that it was time to, for once, look after themselves. Because if they don't, then every dragon might just be at risk of extinction.

     There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl, and now, they were gone.

character aesthetics

valkyrie haddock
née frode

windstriker; sharp class ❝ being married doesn't make me any less vicious, snotlout

❝ being married doesn't make me any less vicious, snotlout. you insult my flowers? i will smash your face ❞

hiccup haddock iii

night fury; strike class❝ i was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted, I didn't think about what you needed ❞

 i was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted, I didn't think about what you needed ❞

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
valhalla
copyright braekerofchains, 2021!
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

disclaimer

i do not own httyd, that belongs to the respective owners of the movies, tv shows and books. i do own valkyrie and her family so like ... don't steal, thank.

(everyone's so grown up i can't deal with it).

and yes, valkyrie and hiccup are already married. deal with it. i want the cuteness. and it just separates my other fics, making them individual and different despite being of the same fandom.