Chapter 37 - Price For Life

Start from the beginning

He get up and bowed but sneered inside. He has been loyal to East Peria from decades but never get single ounce of respect as medic in the palace. He was called when he was needed and beside that he was treated like an invisible person who don't seem to exist in this world. If there's a chance he would definitely find a way to free himself from this prison and freely search for life where he can research more without any restriction.

"Your majesty this is a kind of thing that this servant is also surprised. If you give me permission I would like to go and look in this matter personally and find who cured him" he reasoned. Beside this is also a chance for him to leave East Peria. And the situation is tough so he need to use this chance or may be never come back. If he entered in Samrat, East Peria will not go and trace him. That is the only place where the power of East Peria does not enter in the eyes.

Riharsh raised his eyebrows "you want to do it personally?"

Master poison nodded "your majesty can send people to do it but this is the case medical treatment process so those who don't have knowledge in this field won't succeed no matter what. If I investigate it myself then it won't take much time. Besides it's important to trace the person who cured him. If that person is alive then it might create problems for your majesty"

This time he has given a good amount of reasons. Besides he knew Riharsh takes his matter seriously and if anything threatens his way then he would do anything to exterminate the problem. Sure enough hearing the words Riharsh's eyes changed.

"Fine, take your time but you must find that person no matter what" he replied. As long as he able to find anything doesn't matter.

Master poison nodded "your majesty can rest assured. I will do my best. I have been loyal to you for life. I will cure this problem. I will leave first"

Riharsh waved his hand and grabbed another glass of wine. Master poison bowed before he takes his leave. Little did he know that this is the last time he would be bowing to this person. After today he will never see him. With that mind he smiled as he finally found himself free from clutches.

In the Varishtha Temple, the atmosphere is gloomy. The last night birthday banquet ended up with tragedy and no one knew why it happened like that. But what more terrifying is the condition of the young lady who is unconscious from the middle of the night. She was shifted to her room and few seniors has ben chaged to take care of her. Her condition becoming more terrifying. Her skin has become totally purple and there was a layers of crack on it making it look like a corpse which has been digged out of the grave.

Sumeska cried whole night looking at her daughter. Her perfect beautiful daughter has become worse than anything. She thought she could send her daughter in palace and can make her position in the family. Besides her daughter don't have worry about living anymore but who could have think that this kind of thing will happen so suddenly and now her daughter is on the verge of dying with no possibility of being cured.

Even though those seniors practice medicine and has seen many worse things but never did they encounter such condition on patients. This was the first time they are seeing this. Even Aiyara who is better than them have a red sign saying this kind of condition could only be curable if there is any miracle. Now looking at the pitiful condition of the young girl they shook their head. It's not like they don't want to help but it's just they don't know how.

In the study of Temple master monk looking at the person who was taking a sip on her tea calmly. He frowned then shook his head. Looking at her, it feels like the outside chaos has nothing to do with her but who will know her better than him. This woman before is the source of the chaos created outside.