Prey For Me | 7

sparky (:

Schlatt hated Molly; and her show-off arsonist friend.

Quackity, on the other hand, was fine with them. He didn't like Molly, but he and Sapnap — or whatever his name was, he had a weird name, how was someone suppose to know you as "Sapnap"? It's such an odd name. — got along very well together.

Almost well enough to the point were Schlatt was scared that he had forgotten about Karl, his kidnapped boyfriend. Is this how polyamorous relationships happened? One of them gets kidnapped by a murderer, the other shows up randomly with a bitch girl. Maybe Schlatt and Quackity were just special.

It had been about two weeks. Karl had been missing for a while now. Schlatt was starting to lose hope. He never told Quackity, obviously, but he had started working on different aspects of the case.

Hell, Schlatt wasn't exactly on board with the idea that Karl was kidnapped by the murderer they were investigating. It was too convenient. Cliche even. Too overused, not original. Which was the definition of Cliche, Schlatt had Google'd it.

(This made me sad, I'm cliché :'] ~Shadow)

He was at the precinct, like usual. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching Sapnap and Quackity goof off and flirt. Every time Sapnap would look in his direction, he would give him a look. If looks could kill, Sapnap would be dead and eaten and chopped up into bits.

"Jealous?" Someone said from beside him.

Schlatt looked to the side, away from his best friend. Molly. Of fucking course it was her dumb ass. Jesus Christ couldn't this woman leave him alone? Sure, he was hot as fuck, but she didn't need to be on him all the damn time now.

"No? Are you jealous that your boyfriend is talkin' to him?" Schlatt shot back, unamused.

Molly lifted her hands in a "I'm harmless" way. "Sheesh, no need to bitch about it," she said. "And he's not my boyfriend."

"Really now?" Schlatt raised an eyebrow. "He's your type. Hot, muscular, a guy," he pointed out, his right ear flicking, the white fur fluffing up. Molly did her signature annoying "I'm better than everyone" chortle. "He was my type six years ago! I've changed, I have a respectable, paying job," she said.

"You think being a slut isn't respectable?" Schlatt wondered, half joking. This woman was really something. "No. Do whatever you want, whatever pays. But I can now go to my parents and say "I have a job," and be proud about it," she explained. Show off. Her and her arsonist friend had something in common. No wonder they were friends. Or fuck buddies. Anything was plausible with Molly.

"So who's your type now?" the ram asked. He fiddled with the loose red tie around his neck. "Why? Are you flirting with me?" Molly said. What self-centred asshole would assume someone was flirting with them? Molly, apparently. Such a 8th Grade popular girl thing to say.

"Ew." Schlatt physical cringed. Scrunching up his noise in disgust. "Why would I flirt with you?"

Molly now looked embarrassed. Good. She should be. Her cheeks lit up pink. "Well- I-! We dated before, an-" She stuttered, trying to come up with a explanation for being a dumbass.

"MOLLY! SCHLATT! C'MERE!" Quackity yelled, waving them over from the desk that Sapnap and him had taken over.

Schlatt speed-walked over there, not wanting to be apart of the conversation with Molly any longer.