Molly | 2

sparky wrote this :)

i forgot what cool thing i was gonna say here

A large case-file slapped onto the desk that Schlatt totally didn't steal. "What's this?" he asked, idiotically. "It's a case-file, dumbass," Quackity said, as Darryl was out sick and couldn't "Language" him.

"I can see that, flat-ass, why did you put it on," he paused, turning the name-tag that sat on the desk towards him, "Zak - A-h med? - Ahmed's desk?" Schlatt retorted, taking his feet off of the desk. Quackity stared at him with a "are you fucking stupid" look.

"You're sitting at Skeppy's fucking desk!" Quackity pointed out, rather loudly, as Schlatt put it. "Skeppy? Who the hell is Skeppy? This is Zak 'Ah-meds' desk," the ram said, earning a annoyed grunt from the duck. "It's his fucking nickname," the Mexican said, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "You got to know his nickname? Don't tell me you like it here, it was all "Ooh, Schlatt! We aren't detectives! We can't be in here! Schlatt, you're a dumbass who snorted applesauce you can't solve crimes!" Schlatt remarked.

"Bitch-"

Quackity was interrupted by the elevator door opening and a yelling of someone that had just come out of the elevator, as well as boisterous wowing of children, and a baby crying.

Schlatt turned to the elevator, seeing a blonde girl wearing a smiley face mask with a green hoodie on in cuffs getting hauled in by Antfrost, who's tail was raised up, indicating that he was annoyed. Behind them was a red-haired man cradling a fox hybrid who looked no older than 11 months. At the man's feet were three children, all of whom Schlatt could recognize, his own brother being on of them.

"Toby? What the hell is he doing here?" Quackity said, raising a eyebrow at the brunette who was clinging to his two best friends like it was a life or death situation.

"Toby! Hey bud!" Schlatt called out. His brother's head shot up. "SCHLATT!" He yelled, pushing past Ranboo and Tommy and jumping into the older rams arms. Schlatt held Tubbo up, letting him cling onto the Brown Coats Firefly shirt he was wearing.

Toby, or Tubbo, as he was called by his friends, had shaggy brown hair that almost covered his eyes. His ram-like ears stuck out, white fur with patches of brown. His horns were barely visible in the mess of his hair.

Antfrost put the woman in the holding cell, said something to one of the uniforms on duty and came back to the red-haired man.

"Give me the child, Velvet," Ant ordered, irritated by the crying of the child and the bitch-ass attitude of the perp he had brought in. Velvet, the red-haired man, handed ant the fox child eagerly. The cat gave him a small smile before making the child cradled in his arms calm again.

"They aren't hard to look after, Red," Ant said, kissing Velvet - or Red? - on the cheek.

"Big S!" Tommy, the blonde 4 year old who was with Tubbo and Ranboo, walked over to Schlatt, in his "I'm a big man" way. "I forgot this annoying British child was here," Schlatt said. Tommy huffed, crossing his arms. "'Ey! I'ma big man!" Tommy announced, starting to ramble on about how some random girl called "Drista" was calling him a child but she was younger than him.

"Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?" Schlatt inquired. "Do you have my bee?" Tubbo asked, in his weird British accent. "No, bud, I don't have your bee-plush in the office," Schlatt said. Tubbo whined.

"DADZA!" Tommy screamed as his father walked towards him. "Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy," Phil greeted, in a manner that almost seemed like he was counting them. "Who's this?" The crow-hybrid asked, raising an eyebrow at the fox child cradled in Antfrost's arms. "Fundy, he's your sons kid, apparently."