25 ~ Can't Escape From Me

Start from the beginning

She moaned inside his mouth, pressing his hand with her thighs together. He broke away from the kiss and removed her shorts along with her inner and threw them on the duvet over the floor.

She closed her legs tightly in shyness and whispered, "Untie my hands, please. I feel so s...shy."

"That you should have thought before frustrating me, love." He said huskily and spread her legs wide.

He settled in between her legs and bowed his head down to her belly. She moaned louder when his finger penetrated inside her while his lips grabbed a good amount of flesh along with her navel.

His other hand grabbed her bossom over her top and squeezed it while his lips and tongue played with her navel. Not to forget his fingers expertise in penetrating her genitalia slowly adding one by one to the working fingers.

She screamed and squirmed in unbearable pleasure cum frustration, as he wasn't letting her reach her orgasm by any means.

She pulled the strings of  the tie tied her hands and twisted her legs. But nothing disturbed his way of teasing her. He sucked and licked her belly button, rubbing her clit with his thumb finger while other fingers were busy going in and out of her.

She sighed in relief, as the room was soundproof. Because she was a moaning mess by that time. Though she couldn't get to her climax, at least she could moan without any care.

He left a love bite near her navel and removed his hand from her private region. She breathed heavily and felt relaxed though she was frustrated to the core.

But her slowly settling heartbeats picked up its pace once again, when he placed a kiss on her labia, his other hand joining the one, working with her bossom and tearing up her top and bra.

She breathed heavily and moaned his name continuously like chanting when he licked her wet outcome, grabbing her bare bossoms in his hands.

She writhed in unbearable pleasure when he squeezed her perfect round shaped bossoms and sucked her clitoris.

"Oh, God!" She breathed out when she was finally reaching her first ever mind-blowing orgasm. But before that, he sucked her clit hardly one last time and detached from her labia.

She opened her eyes for the first time in a long and looked at him with pleading eyes, as her bossoms moved up and down wildly due to her breathing level.

He kissed her forehead and undressed, before lying above her, taking utmost care to not crush down her. He raked his fingers on either side of her hips and started grinding their lower region.

Sweat droplets formed over both of their bodies, as he went wild in his action and moved his hips above her at immeasurable speed. She moved her hips along with him, wrapping her legs around his torso.

*Mature Content Over*

Various moans let out of their lips, as they lost themselves in the pleasure of ecstasy. He dropped himself on her, as they burst out in the pleasure-filled orgasm.

He joints his forehead with hers and lingered his lips there for some time, before untying her hands.

She hugged him tightly, as soon as her hands got free and took his lips for a passionate kiss. She groaned feeling her taste on his lips and let him dominate her for some time.

He broke away from the kiss and flipped their position with her above him.

She kept her head on his chest and smiled, hearing his heartbeats.

"Did I say how gorgeous and delicious you are?" Sumedh whispered, making circles on her back, kissing her hair.

She blushed, hearing him and closed her eyes.

"I didn't take our relationship to next level, as I don't wish to hurt you. It would pain you a lot if I do it now. I wanna make you ready to take me without pain, though it will pain however at least bit. Don't think that I think about this creepy society and just used your body for now for my frustration and pleasure. Especially, don't think that I didn't take our relationship to next level just because we aren't married and it would ruin my image in this society. For me, you and Madhi are only important except anyone." He feathered her hair.

"You don't need to explain. I trust you and love you." She kissed his chest.

He smiled and encircled his arms around her waist. Soon they both fell into a deep slumber with a content smile playing on their lips.

~~~

So, guys, first give me an attendance of blushing mess 😉

A special update for the silver jubilee of the book.

If you guys wanna talk or ask any questions to the characters of the book, you can comment down here.

They will answer it for you in the special edition of the silver jubilee celebration in next chapter.

Now keep reading and keep blushing 😉👋