Rajsuya yagya

After 1 month,Draupadi gave birth a son named shrutakirti who's complexion was dark like Draupadi and his fingers and nose was like Arjuna

After 1 month,
Draupadi gave birth a son named shrutakirti who's complexion was dark like Draupadi and his fingers and nose was like Arjuna. Everyone was very happy though arjun couldn't stay with draupadi during child birth as he was in a war. Arjun was a little bit sad as he couldn't stay during Shrutakirti's birth.

After some years,

Arjun: Bhrata! Don't you think we should increase the boundary of our kingdom?

Yudhistir: But why jun?

Subhadra: Actually bhrata Krishna suggested you to do rajsuya yagya.

Yudhistir: No it's not possible and if he suggested I want to hear the reason from him only.

At that time, Krishna came to Khandavprasth. Krishna adviced that pandavas should do rajsuya yagya and yudhistir draupadi will be the emperor and empress. Yudhistir asked Krishna the reason as he thought they shouldn't do rajsuya yagya because dhritrastra is alive.

Krishna: O Maharaj Yudhistir, u are the epitome of dharm and if you will be the king of kings, the emperor then every king will follow u and dharma will be re established. Don't think about ur uncle because u all are independent and he should feel proud seeing ur prosperity.

Yudhistir and draupadi agreed. All pandavas and pandavpatnis were happy. But the thing was how they will!

One day,Arjun and Krishna went to the khandav forest with other pandavas and pandavpatnis. At that time, a disguised brahman came to them and asked help from them. He told that he is hungry and he can be satisfied by burning it. Every time, when he puts fire on it, Indradev starts raining.

Arjun: Sorry but....

Krishna: We will help you Indradev.

Arjun: But Madhav....

Krishna: It's a good chance to increase the boundary of khandavprasth.

Arjun nodded and used his agniastra. The whole forest started burning. Indradev was trying to stop Arjun but couldn't. A fierce battle started between Arjun and the gods, snakes and gandharvas. All pandavas and pandavpatnis were a little bit scared.

Subhadra: Bhrata Krishn! What is happening? Please stop arya.

Yudhistir: Yes Vasudev! Stop Arjun! I don't need to be the emperor. My brother is precious for me.

Krishna: Bhadrey, don't you have enough believe over your husband's valour? Bhrata Yudhistir! Don't you trust your brother's capability? Don't worry, Parth will come as victorious and a new story of valor will be written here.

Subhadra and Yudhistir nodded. At last, Arjun came out as a winner defeating all. Agnidev was satisfied and blessed Arjun with gandiv but he received a curse from takshak as he was unpleased and he told that he will take revenge.

All pandavas were very happy and they were celebrating their victory with their wives and children.

After some months,